Chapter 3

A/N- jfc thank god I'm updating I've just been being a dick lately thinking that I wanna do a different armin lemon so I will but I'll continue this little shit aswell... K well back to this shit story...

-TIME SKIP-
He had finally fell asleep. He looked so graceful laying in your bed. Such beautiful long eyelashes that looked as if they were reaching out towards you. Soft glistening skin that slightly Shawn in the full light of your room lamp. He was gorgeous. You had helped Armin and brought him too your house. You had to of coarse carry the boy because he was too flustered and weak to move. But he was as no surprise, really light.

READERS POV---
It's been about two hours now. I don't really know what to do. Should I see if he's hot? Yeah, I should I mean he might have a fever. -I moved my hand shakily and slowly towards his face- uh... Maybe a shouldn't he might wake up. -I paced worried around the bed- what was he doing there I mean I didn't know him very well. Only a bit from school but that's just because SNK//CHARACTER introduced me once to him. I feel bad... Was he being bullied? And why was he in such revealing clothes? Poor boy must of been cold.

"Ngh"

-I turned- Oh... He's just rolling over.... Though he was waking up. -I walked over and brushed a loose hair from his face to his ear-.

"Armin, what on earth were you doing our there...?"
-You walked towards the window to see that it had been snowing a lot harder than you expected-

"Hmn... Looks like we'll be snowed in for a while"

A/N- K I know it's short but idfk I'm winging this story I don't really know where it's going anymore. Might update again today or maybe tomm.