Warm

A/N- I suck. I wanna finish this. Dickdickdickdick this chapter I think might have DICKS JFC BEHOLD THE DICKS. Okay well enjoy my hentais.

STARTS-------
You hugged him tightly and he held your hands rapped around him. He let go and so did you. You stood up and grabbed his hand helping him up. When he got up you kissed him on the cheek. He blushed enormous amount of red and covered his face in embarrassment. You snickered.

"Why you doing that?"

"Nobody's ever kissed me before..."

"Well that wasn't a kiss."

You pulled his hands away from his face and rest your arms on his shoulders letting your hands dangle downwards. He looked you straight in the eyes as if he knew what you were already about to do. You smashed your lips into his making him gasp in surprise. He closed his eyes and kissed you back. Both of your warm lips moulded as if they were meant for each other. You broke the kiss to take a breather. But about a second later you were bombarded by Armin's lips again. This time he was the one in dominance. You opened your mouth letting him explore it. Mixtures of saliva swirled around your tongues and through your mouths. The both of you broke the kiss leaving a thin string of saliva hanging from both of your mouths.

He didn't look like the same person from just a minute ago. His icey blue eyes were filled with lust. He pushed you onto the bed making you gasp in shock. Seme omfgggg. He crawled on top of you. You rapped your arms and legs around him and pulled him in for another sloppy kiss.

"Armin are you sure about this? I feel like you'll be upset after."

"I'm fine don't worry about me. Seriously."

"Alright. But I'm not holding back then."

He pulled off your shirt and pants leaving in in your undergarments. He whispered sweet nothings in your ear and sucked on the sensitive parts of your collar bone. You bite your lip to hide the sound trying to escape from your mouth. He trailed down your stomach making you giggle because it tickled.

"How about your turn?"

"My turn for what?"

"Strip."

"N-no?!"

"Why not I did. It's fair. Equivalent exchange (fma fans)."

"But I'm frail and skinny I don't look like an ideal boy/man."

He averted his eyes from yours.

"Armin I don't care I think your just perfect. Don't worry."

He looked back at you with a hopeful expression. You tugged off his shirt and he tried to cover himself but you would let him. Yeah he was really skinny and all but he was hella cute. You drew a line with your hand down his chest to his pants and unzipped them.

"No please not the pants at least not them."

"Seriously we just went through this-"

"No but my legs. I don't want you seeing them."

You pushed him off and started putting on your pants.

"W-what are you doing Y/N?!"

"Well if your not committed then what's the bother?"

"But-but it's not fair! Don't do this."

"The only one being unfair is you. Your hiding yourself and I'm here looking like a hooker. I don't get what you have to hide."

He burst into tears and fell to the ground.

"You don't know a damn about what I go through every day!!!"

You took a breather. This is all ruined now. We could of had a moment but he's being stubborn. You could of handled it better though. The least you should do is apologize. You kneeled down beside him and rubbed his back.

"Listen I'm sorry. I don't know what you go through so I don't have any right to judge you. I got mad because I thought you were being unfair."

"I'm not trying to be unfair. I don't want to have to hide things from you. It's not what I wanted."

"Hiding what things?"

"Stuff."

"What stuff?"

"S-s....."

"S?"

"Scars!"

"Scars?"

TO BE CONTINUED STAY TUNED

A/N- Whoops totally plot changed no dick yet sorry. Like hopefully next chapter. My mind keeps going other places. Sorry. Go read and rate my other fanfics I have a goal of 1k views and 50 votes for all of them so please go do that.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE NEXT :3