Explicit

A/N- Watching spongebob and updating. I'm gonna post drawings of the room in this, in my Snk Boys x Reader and in my Crona x Reader. So yeah. Enjoy this chapter you hentai. It might be one of the last ones. Idk if I wanna continue.

STORY STARTS------
"Y-Y/N please.... it hurts."

"Okay okay sorry."

You grabbed the shaft with a hand and used your other to tuck your hair behind your ear. You lightly tested by licking a small area on the tip making him wince. He dug his nails into the sheets. You then took it all into your mouth full. You bobbed your head up and down swirling your tongue around and around. He moaned loudly and rapped his legs around your back. You earned a moan for every time you took it all in. You took your hand and played around with his balls.

"N-no! If you do that I'll go over the edge."

You could feel his hot penis swelling up in excitement. He started to buck his hips forward meaning he was almost at his climax. He strung his fingers through your hair. His grip was strong for someone so fragile.

"Ngh! I'm- I'm going to- agh!"

A huge flow of white sticky ejaculation bombarded your mouth and ran down your chin. Tastes sweet but salty. It's not bad but not amazing. You politely swallowed and made your way back up to his face. He was sweaty and flustered. He looked a bit like he did when you found him but this time... happier. While panting he looked at you and wiped the excess off of your chin.

"I'm so sorry I soiled your beautiful face."

"No you didn't and....you think I'm beautiful?"

"Beyond."

You looked at him with glowing full eyes as he pecked a kiss on your forehead.

"Thanks. That was sweet."

"I love you."

You gasped quietly. Really. He loves me? You buried your face in his arm to hide your blush.

"I- I love you too."

The both of you fell fast asleep. You woke up around 10am. You looked at the arms around you. You slept in his warm embrace all night. You peeked up to see his face. His lips were slightly parted, his skin was shining in the light, long thick lashes reaching out and frizzy bed head. So cute. You just wanted to squeeze him to death. But that wasn't an option. Not even close. You slithered out of his embrace and made your way quietly to the kitchen. You got out a bowl and poured yourself some cereal and milk. Then placing it on the table you sat down.

"Your up?"

You turned to see a sleepy looking Armin standing in the hall.... naked. I guess he forgot to put on clothes? But then again he didn't have the time after last night.

"Yeah. I'm up. Want something to eat?"

"Whatever your having will be fine."

"Okay."

You got up and got him a bowl. Surprisingly he came up behind you and rapped his arms lazily around your waste. He rest his head on your shoulder.

"Thankyou."

"For what?"

"For being the only living being that's kind to me."

Your heart skipped a beat. You began to blush aggressively (lmao) and put your hands on his.

"Your welcome. And thankyou."

"For what?"

"For just being you."

COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE NEXT :3