Curious

A/N- Hey..... so like idk what this updates gonna be like but yeah.

READERS POV
Oh no. He couldn't possibly.
"Armin!"
He looked up startled. Realizing it was just you he looked away shyly and started to blush a million shades of red.
"So... is this your story Y/N?"
Oh my god. Shit he's reading it. You kept a secret book behind your shelf where you hid your Fanfictions. SO EMBARASSING! I hope he hasn't read those ones yet.

You replied to him with a simple,
"Yeah Armin I wrote those...."
You were frustrated. Actually angry. But why? Because he found your secret stash if smut?
"You know you shouldn't go through other peoples stuff. It's rude and totally disrespectful"
Oh my god. Did I actually just say that to him?! You looked to see his reaction or at least an expression. He looked hurt. He put the book down on the night table beside the bed and got up shakily. He quietly winced in pain.

"I'll be going now that you for taking care of me. I've past due my say".

"Oh no no no no no Armin I didn't mean it I was just a bit upset because I- I thought- I thought you...."

You trailed off into a void of silence. He stood with his back facing you at your bedroom door.
"I'm sorry I touched your stuff, it was inappropriate of me"
He limped slowly around the corner towards the kitchen then the front door. You really couldn't believe this was happening.

He opened the door and a gust of freezing cold wind and snow burst in.
"Armin... you'll freeze. Just stay. Please. I'm not mad at you, I was just reacting in the moment. I should be the one apologizing".
He just stood there. Is he mad? Is he gonna yell. After all I do deserve it. I yelled at him for being curious. I mean after all anyone would be curious about a book hidden behind a shelf. Silence. What's he gonna do?