Secrets

A/N- This chapters been pre-written so that I don't change my mind about the plot half way into it. So yehp hentais here it is. Smuut.

STARTS-----------
Scars what's he talking about? On his legs? I didn't notice them when I brought him here. But then again I didn't look. You embraced him in a right hug.

"Tell me about them."

"Guys at school would always sexually harass me and it started getting do bad I wanted to just die. So I compromised to cutting instead."

You didn't know what to say. You just wanted to cry with him. You can't say that it's okay because it's not. What now?

"Show me."

Shit why'd I say that? That's so straight forward and rude. He slipped off his already unzipped pants and threw them across the room. He was a mess. Crying with snot running from his nose and a red face. He wiped his eyes and sniffled. You couldn't bring yourself at looking down yet. But you eventually came to and looked. Scars, scars, scars, scars and more scars. So many you could see them from a mile away. He propped his legs up and buried his face in his knees. How could you have not missed them before.

"Do they hurt?"

"N-not right now. They do for about 3 weeks after."

"How old are they?"

"About 6 weeks? I don't know."

You could barely hear him over his muddled cries. You gently rubbed his legs then leaned closer to them. You gave them both a kiss.

"There. All better. Your now not aloud to do this anymore. That was the seal and you can't break it."

He looked up and tightly hugged you. He cried for a while which was really loud considering your ear was right next to his mouth. But you didn't care. All you cared about was making him feel better. You helped him up and lay him down on the bed. You lay beside him and ran your fingers through his hair. He stopped crying. He face was still heartbreaking though.

"That's nice. It feels nice."

"Yeah I know. Something only up longer haired people can experience."

You smiled at him and pulled yourself closer placing your forehead to his chest. He was warm. It was comforting.
Except for one thing. He was very fidgety. Moving around a lot.

"You uncomfortable? I can move?"

"N-no that's not it."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Um. I really don't want to ruin the moment but it's... it's still hard..."

"Oh."

"Damn I shouldn't had said anything. I totally ruined this didn't I?"

"No it's okay. But you have 2 options. One, just leave it be but risk being uncomfortable. Two, let me get rid of it and feel beyond amazing after."

"U-uh. I don't know what to say."

"Well I say finish things where we left off with 2. But it's your decision."

"S-su-sure...I guess. Whatever you want I'm okay with."

He looked away trying to hide his redness. It was all too cute. You travelled underneath the blanket to his rock hard bulge. You teased him a bit by tracing your finger along his inner thighs. He winced and started to thrust his hips forwards.

"D-don't tease me it hurts to hold everything in. If your gonna do it, do it!"

You snickered.

"Eager I see. Fine have it your way."

You interlaced your fingers along his underwear line and yanked them down. Shit his erection was huuuuuge. No wonder he's uncomfortable. You traced your finger up and down it making him juice pre-cum. He moaned.

TO BE CONTINUED NO TIME SKIPS

A/N- Well there hentai's you have it your way now. But you have no control over the speed of my other fanfics (kuroshitsuji and snk boys). Anyways this will be continued soon so please vote for the previous chapters. I want 50 for starting goals. Anyways have a nice day/night ;*^^

COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE NEXT :3