Chapter 2

Writers notes---
Oh my guys thanks for the support. Even though it might not seem like your doing much you are. I completely forgot that I had wattpad until I saw my notifications!!! So I've decided to continue my story. It will hopefully be updated every other day so that I can fix everything in. Now onto the story...

You stood before the boy in shock. Was this some terrible pornographic wet dream or something? It just didn't seem realistic... You inhaled to say something but words couldn't come out. He didn't seem to have acknowledged you yet. "A-Armin... are you okay, what's going on?" You asked. There was no reply. He just seemed to be concentrated on the lower half of himself. Looking down there was a cord hanging from inside the skirt. Oh no, oh god no you thought. This can't be real.

---note that this scene was supposed to be a lot more explicit in ways that you can go imagine... but I thought that I should at least make it a bit less gross like---

You slowly walked towards the what looked like a twitching corpse. It almost looked like someone being shocked from the inside out- Oh... so that's it. You untied the cloth from around his mouth. He looked up at your face and paused looking like a deer in the headlights of a car. His eyes teared up and his lips started to quiver. "Armin-"
"Jus-just please get it out... I can't take it anymore please get it out" the boy said quietly but somehow sharply.
You really hoped that he wasn't asking for what you thought he was asking for so you played stupid and answered with a simple," um... t-take what out Armin... I need you to be more specific".

This just made things worse.