Love?

A/N- Welp I got a huge load of manga tonight I'm so happy. I might not be posting as much on here so I'll try my best during when ever I have the time. So yeah enjoy the chapter.

Sitting on opposite sides of the couch were you and Armin. Awkward was the only thing you could think of to describe the situation. You were 46 minutes in onto the movie. Armin let you pick so the Wizard of Oz it was. It was your favorite classic. He seemed to like it to. A bit before you started it you went to change into comfier clothes. So you went to your room and to your closet. You opened it up and took out a loose tank top and some short. You threw them on the bed and started to strip. You dropped your bra on the ground. Armin walked around the corner to ask you about something that had been bugging him. But when he got to your room he got a pleasant surprise. You were completely naked except for your F/C panties. He blushed and hid behind the door. He wanted so badly to move but his legs locked.

Why me he thought as his bulge grew harder and harder. This had happened to him once before when Eren found a porno magazine and showed it to him. But he ignored it even though it was uncomfortable. You put on your shorts and tank top then threw your previous clothes in the hamper. Armin ran out just in time and sat on the couch. You walked into the kitchen and got out some food. Cereal. Corn pops. Mmm.

Before you knew it you were watching the movie with Armin 46 minutes through. He used a blanket to hide his erection that you have not yet noticed. He was really embarrassed. Why me he kept thinking. He couldn't get the image of you naked out of his head. If this kept up his erection wouldn't be gone before the movie ended, and that would be a problem. He sat uncomfortably curled up on the right side of the couch. You were cold so you snuck underneath the blanket and cuddled up to him. Warm. He looked mortified.

"Sorry does this bug you? I can move? I was just cold over there"

Cheesy oh my god that was terrible.

"U-uhm no i-it's fine"

"Really if your uncomfortable-"

"Uncomfortable!? Why would I be uncomfortable? Where did you get that from?"

Why was he so nervous you thought. Well it didn't concern you then. All you cared about was snuggling up to Armin. And that's exactly what you did.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE :)