Your Turn=Our Turn

A/N- I'm like almost done Karneval. I'm on the last episode. Anyways fight me peasants ily as usual were all in this together hentai's <3

STORY STARTS--------
His kisses melted on your skin sometimes leaving reddish purple hickys along the way.

"W-wait Armin. Are you sure about this?"

"Last time it was me. Please Y/N."

You nodded in approval. He yanked down your salt and pepper sweatpants exposing you F/C panties.

"Cute."

He smirked. You didn't like lustful Armin. How about turning the tables afterwards? He teased you trailing his fingers along your inner thighs making you shudder. He laughed.

"Wet already?"

You looked down to see that your wet juices had already seeped through your undergarments.

"Well you've soiled them now. I guess we'll just have to take them off."

He intertwined his gentle fingers along you panty line then yanked them down exposing your flesh to the bitter clod air. He breathed his hot breath on you making shivers go up your back. Just get to it already. You making this painful.

"Idakimasu!"

(Meaning good meal)

"Don't even, I'll kick you in the face."

"Fine fine sorry."

He was hesitant at first. Hovering his lips just above the surface of you. But it didn't take long for him to dig in. (I'll shut up with dinner jokes now sorry.) He was really good at this almost like it wasn't his first time. You started breathing heavier which turned into a pant. His tongue swirled in and out of your hot mess leaving rivers of saliva along it. It felt amazing. As if pleasure was a drop of water in the desert that lucky you had revived. Amazing. You started to climax so you clawed your nails into the sheets.

"Stop! Please you'll push me too far!"

This made the sneaky bastard go faster and deeper with every swirl of his tongue. Shit, at this rate he'll push me over the edge. You felt the knot in your stomach get massive.

"Armin I'm gonna-"

Your heat let out all it's juices. He gave you a final lick clearing all the excess. You jerked and twitched at the extreme ness of the orgasum. Once you breathing stabilized you began to speak.

"Your..... it's your...."

"My?"

"It's your turn."

"Huh?"

You got up and pushed him onto his back.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE NEXT :)