Death [Prt 5]

'Make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop! It hurts! It hurts so bad please someone make it spot I can't take it!' Y/N thought in agony as she curled up on the Nether Brick pathway, hot tears of pure pain slipping out of her tight shut eyes and mixed with the small pool of blood surrounding her. Y/N didn't notice the hearts at the top right of her vision drastically disappear.

Standing behind her stood the culprit, a Wither Skeleton.

It seemed as if the un-dead mob smiled, raising it's sword to deal the final blow to the poor girl beneath it.

Eli crushed it's skull with one powerful bite. Barking in alarm Eli signaled that his owner was hurt, going over to Y/N and taking a stance in front of her, not letting anything come close as he maliciously bared his sharp teeth and snarled.

"Guys Y/N is hurt!" Nikki shouted, noticing the pool of blood around the poor girl down a couple of pathways. "What! How?!" Tommy shouted as he, Nikki, Tubbo, and Sapnap went to go tend to the girl, the rest staying back to finish collecting Blaze Rods.

'We're so close, so close to getting 20. Please just hold out a little longer.' Dream thought as sweat began to slowly dripped down his face. He practically pounced on every Blaze that spawned.

With mere seconds the pain intensified for Y/N. Instead of her shoulder on fire, it became her whole arm that was on fire. The pain was unbearable as if a hot metal rob was pressed harder and harder on her beneath her skin. It was pressured so much it felt as if her arm would explode any second. Her heartbeat pounded in her ears as blood rushed out of the wound. All sounds was canceled out as Y/N withered in pain and she curled up into a tighter ball. All she could focus on was the pain, the torturous, unbearable, pain that overtook her senses. She wanted it to stop, she would do anything to make it stop.

Y/N's health was now at three hearts, and the withering wasn't stopping anytime soon.

When a player gets to three or below hearts a display of red, beating, cartoon like hearts are displayed over the injured player. This is the same with lack of air, or bubbles. Hunger is not visible to another player other than the person playing themselves.

"Shi- what the heck happened!?" Tommy shouted in alarm as he panicked, not knowing how to approach Y/N without hurting her more.

Y/N was curled up on the Nether Brick pathway. A small pool of blood surrounded her and her right shoulder was a horrible red and black color. It seemed like the black icky stuff was eating away at her.

"I don't know but look at her health! It's getting low we need to do something!" Sapnap said, observing the beating two and a half hearts that were slowly loosing it's red color, and at a scary pace too.

"Do we have any Golden Apples? Or maybe we can craft a Healing Potion? No we can't we don't have melon maybe Regeneration? No that would take to long- ugh we need to find out something!" Tommy thought out loud in frustration.

"Guys we got 20 Blaze Rods!" Dream said as he, Wilbur, and George ran to the group circling Y/N.

Y/N was still at the same position. Even if it had only been five minutes it felt like five hours. She barely noticed the people standing around her, her breath became more shallow and a pounding headache entered her head. With every pulse that felt like a hammer to her head her vision became hazy. Paired along with the pain, the smell of her burning flesh and iron smell of her own blood surrounding her, it wasn't a good feeling.

Mobs started to pour out of the Nether Fortress again.

"We need to head back to the portal, Y/N is in no shape to walk, someone help me pick her up." Wilbur said as he crouched down to Y/N, Eli glared at him suspiciously but backed away to give room, still on guard as his ears were perked upright.

Carefully grabbing Y/N by the left shoulder and lifting her up Y/N let out an agonizing groan of pain as the pressure on her right arm was lifted. She swayed as she stood and her knees buckled under her, if Wilbur wasn't there to support her or catch her, she would've fell down.

Dream came from the right side and held her waist, making sure at all costs not to touch her right arm. The rest of the group except George, who stayed behind Y/N in case she fell down, guarded the four and made sure no mobs came by.

Y/N's health now reached to one heart and the hologram blazed above her head, violently pulsing as it ever so slowly started to loose it's color.

Y/N was almost completely passed out. It was hard to breathe, as if she was in a tub of black thick tard. The pain engraved her entire body, her headache getting worse to the point she wanted to throw up. Y/N could barely feel her body, and her eyes were heavy with fatigue.

'Am I going to die here?' She thought as her voice echoed her mind. It was so loud..... it was so dark. There was nothing around her, all she could hear were faint voices. The heat of the Nether, the feeling of being grounded, the ability to see others and feel their warmth, it was all gone. A mere faint memory. With her senses being taken away Y/N forgot what it's like to live, she couldn't even imagine what it would feel like to feel her lungs fill up with air and the relief circling her body as she let it out. Y/N could feel her own heartbeat slowing down, her body shutting off, her breathing beginning to cease. She bitterly laughed to herself, almost feeling nothing accept the little stings on her shoulder and the slight pounding in her eyes.

'I guess I am.'