The Final Step [Prt 3]

Clashes of metal and sounds of discomfort were sounded throughout the almost night sky.

George, Sapnap, and Dream were still fighting, giving it everything they had.

They had to succeed.

Failure wasn't an option.

But it seems like the encouragement, the strength potion, the willpower;

didn't change the odds.

The trio was struggling. Taking on an army of a dozen robots wasn't easy, even with strength.

And to their dismay the strength was wearing off. It was only about time for when it was completly gone, and Dream, Sapnap, and George would collapse on the spot from exhaustion, the strength potion worked your body over its limits. In a way, it could be a silent killer if it was used more often.

With his lightning sword, Dream had an advantage over the robots in combat.

Letting out a battle cry he brung down his blue weapon upon a robot kneeling in front of him. Not a hint of remorse lingering in his stone cold gaze as the strength potion enhanced some of the most ugliest emotions; revenge.

Revenge for turning their life upside down, revenge for what happened to Eli, revenge for all the dead children that had to suffer, revenge for turning Nikki into- into a monster.

Sparks of lightning crackled around Dream's sword from the intense movement and heat, waring off any eager robots that were approaching him.

George let out a strained cry, blocking two armed robots with huge axes with his one diamond sword. George was on the ground, pushed to his knees. Closing his eyes and gritting his teeth he gave it his all to push them back, having the will to fight, the will to survive.

Sapnap roared in anger, firing multiple arrows at the robots hurting George with amazing speed and accuracy. Both robots sensed the whooshing of the arrows piercing through the air resistance and jumped back, using their planted feet as a springboard, the immense weight from George's arms was lifted, he let out a sigh of relief as his arms shook with over excretion.

George shuffled back to Dream and Sapnap, all three of them going back to back as they held their weapons out threateningly, a sort of menace held in their gaze.

But all three could feel themselves getting weaker, their moves getting more sluggish and forced.

They were running out of time.

With Tommy and Tubbo...

"Stay back to back with me." Tommy demanded, his voice low and serious as he took in the situation around them. Tommy felt Tubbo nod behind him from the movement of his shoulder blades.

Robots came later than expected, but in less numbers than they had expected too.

Two robots surrounded the duo, and none of them were good.

The one in front of Tubbo, to the left of the group, was the robot that scared the living crap outta everyone.

The purple scythe robot.

And having it's signature psychotic smile, it's white dot eyes, blue blood dripping everywhere and tainting the ground from those horrendous protruding spikes that came out of the being, oh and let's not forget about it's six foot long purple shaded scythe;

the sight enough was to make Tubbo's knees lightly shake.

In front of Tommy was a robot he thought he would never see again..