Death [Prt 6]

This chapter has mild descriptions of what some may call brutal. If you are uncomfortable with such scenes heed the warning that will appear later in the story. But keep in reminder that this is an important part of the story. Also as a last heads up writing will be delayed by a week because I have somewhere to be. I will give updates along the way!

Somewhere in this world, is a monster.

A monster of nothing you've ever seen before.

It's not big, it's not buff, it's not strong, it's not dead.

A woman as frail and shriveled up as a raisin floated in a small, black room. She had no humanity.

Wearing a tattered cloth as a dress her hair was a stale brown, brittle and dry. Her skin was a sickly green, and her arm was dislocated. Her neck was always lopsided, and one of her eyes were missing, a bright white hole replacing the socket where the organ used to be. She never smiled, but when she did, it reached up to her ears.

A smile with no charm to it.

A smile like a snake.

She called herself The Orphan.

The group had made it to the portal. Imagining the gentleness of the Overworld's environment compared to the Nether's was a dream come true. But Y/N was hurt, badly. The turn of events stressed the group out, and wanted nothing more than for her to heal.

After all Y/N was the main reason they got this far.

Sapnap, George, and Tommy would go through first and see the environment to make sure it was safe, and then one of them would come back and report to the rest.

Y/N was at half a heart, badly injured, and passed out. The withering had stopped, but one wrong move, and she was dead. There was no reason to take any risks whatsoever.

Going through the portal George was the first to take a deep breath of air. The moment they entered the coolness and welcoming breeze of the plains biome greeted them. It was nighttime and the stars were out, shining like a thousand brilliant diamonds with the moon being the biggest. That probably wasn't a good sign, but no mobs we're in sight, and with the numbers and weapons the group had George didn't think they were in much danger.

Sapnap volunteered to report back to the rest in the Nether and instantly realized the drastic change between the two worlds once again. The clammy, hot heat he had gotten used to had instantly came back, breezes of hot air rushing past his face and through his hair. He was glad that they were done with this Nether business.

"It's safe no mobs in sight." Sapnap said as he smiled. Dream smiled back, the skin around his eyes slightly crinkling. He was relieved that they were leaving this place.