The End [Prt 7]

After Tubbo had awoken and everyone was at full health, potion effects on, inventory organized. The group engaged in combat.

After all this was only stage one. The robot won’t move.

”Remember Dream, I’ll place the TnT around, Tubbo will set fireworks off in its face, and you defend us the best you can.” Y/N said as the trio ran, not sugarcoating any detail.

Dream solemnly nodded, not bothering to smile as his white polyester mask covered his face. 

Tubbo’s face was filled with determination. He was shaking in his knees earlier. But after what happened, after he passed out, he really thought he was going to die.

But Y/N was there, his friends were there.

They saved him.

And they wouldn’t let him die. Tubbo had his undeniable faith in them.

Taking a deep breath Y/N got her TnT in one hand, and her shield in the other. Taking a glance back to see Wilbur and Sapnap with their bows ready, alert and arched for anything to come their way.

They can do this.

As they reached a certain radius within the robot, where the ground started to break, Y/N shouted as she took off in her own direction.

“GO!”

Tubbo ran the opposite direction, placing fireworks every chance he could get. Y/N placed TnT around the robot, leaving a path of destruction in her wake.

And Dream.

Well Dream had the most dangerous job of all.

Engaging combat.

Thankful he had gotten some extra axes in his inventory, Dream threw them with all his might, landing it in the wedges of  the robots metallic joints.

Suddenly, he heard a whoosh.

And then all he could see was the sky. It felt as if he had been punched hard in the side. Dream could feel his limbs flailing as he flew through the air, seeing the ground view from upside down.

He saw Sapnap’s and Wibur’s horrified faces.

Then, he felt pain.

Pain coming out of the center of his back like a fountain.

He opened his mouth to scream, but nothing came out but a few crimson droplets he couldn’t process.

Smashing threw the oak forest Dream completely tore down the trees in his wake, his back smashing with such force against the wood, it snapped without a problem.

The pain was too much, everything was going so fast, it felt like a blur. He could feel his body bouncing on the ground as he skittled to a stop, tearing all the grass in his wake and slamming into tree before falling down, unmoving.

As they were running Y/N and Tubbo placed blocks and fireworks so much that they were starting to feel the heat of the chemical reactions on their backs.

After placing everything really quickly because of the advanced swiftness potion they had on they went to the back side of the robot. 

There there was a shiny black canon sticking out of the robots back, between the silver shoulder blades.

Just as Y/N speculated.

”Alright Tubbo give it your best shot!” She said as she took her bow out, kneeling and keenly watching the sky.

Tubbo lunged back, swinging his arm as he was about to throw the numerous water bottles spaced out between his fingers on one hand.

Then suddenly, they were pushed back by an invisible force. A powerful gust of wind that made them stumble.