"Shot Gun"

Riftyn’s p.o.v

Whilst waiting for the girls I take swig of my cigarette, hoping it would warm me up from the inside. I’m used to the crisp air in the morning after all coach makes sure we’re on the soccer field bright and early which often results in us lagging off to class.

I told my team mate River what my plans where and he called me absolutely insane, albeit he commended me for securing a ride of a lifetime with three beautiful women. Some guys really only think with their dicks, not me though mine does much more important work.

I see a little peach camper drive along my street approaching my house and knew an adventure was about to begin. Lorelei’s blonde locks blew in the wind as she stuck half her body out of the window to wave at me while Micaela honked the hooter yet all my eyes kept searching for was Reign.

The vehicle then stops outside my front yard and that’s when I see the raven haired goddess slide the door open and step out making her way to the trunk of the camper.

You girls do know this trip is only going to last a few days right? So why did your’ll pack a year’s supply of stuff?”  I say surprised after squashing my bag in the back.

“One suitcase contains Lori’s special 3 ply toilet paper and the other her make up. You’re lucky I got Mica to leave behind her bag of weapons so there would be space for your stuff.” Reign huffs

Bag of weapons?”

“Yeah, in case Miss Calypso gets any other funny ideas. Now we just have to fight old school.” I hear Micaela shout from the driver’s seat and everybody erupts into laughter.

I’ll take the first driving shift Mica so you girls can get some rest.”

“Suits me just fine.” Mica hopped out of the camper and tossed me the keys

“Oh and Reign has shot gun now.” Lori adds before her and Mica jump into the back and slide the door close.

My very own co-pilot. You may call me captain.”

“Yeah Captain Dickhead.”

That mouth needs to be taught a lesson.”

“If Riftyn keeps this up he’s going to see two can play the game of lust.”

I watch Reign face palm herself in embarrassment after I heard her not so secret thoughts before jumping into the front seat.

Instead of my usual flirty comeback I decided to start of this trip on a neutral not but damn it was hard not to think to myself ‘I look forward to seeing that side of her.’ Look at us, a strange bunch of people, driving off into the sunrise together.

End of p

End of p.o.v

“Now that our final crew mate has joined us, I have a few rules in regards to the camper.” Lori mentions and immediately Reign and Mica sigh in discontent.