Rain On Me

His hands draped gently over her body. Her head laying on his chest, been soothed by the sound of his heartbeat which was far better than any lullaby one could have imagined.

This was the sight Lorelei and Micaela woke up to. Riftyn and Reign and been peacefully asleep, enjoying the warmth radiating of each other’s bodies so much so that the duvet cover ended up on the floor and they huddled up together.

“Quick, take a picture of the two of them before Reign denies something like this ever happened.” Lorelei suggests to Micaela who was more than happy to oblige.

Whilst hovering over the two lovebirds, Micaela snaps a photo. Unfortunately the flash was on and this woke up Reign in a daze whilst Riftyn carried on sleeping, starting to lightly snore.

Once Reign realised the reality of the situation she was in, she carefully crept away from Riftyn’s grip not wanting to wake him up and face what was going on. Once far away from the sleeping beauty, the girls decide to have a chat.

“So did you have a good sleep?” Lori inquired

“Oh I bet it was an amazing sleep.” Mica responded, both girls making suggestive faces towards Reign.

God how can someone sculpted by the gods themselves have rock hard abs yet be so comfortable to lay on?” The question in Reign’s mind slips out much to the other girl’s pleasure as they start squealing with excitement.

“Don’t try to deny it. You’re catching feelings for him.” Mica spoke up

“I don’t have time for that, plus I’m afraid of what else I might catch from him.” Reign argued.

“Why do you always sabotage your own happiness? Plus Riftyn isn’t like that. He doesn’t sleep around with any hoe that offers herself to him free of charge.” Lori comes to Riftyn’s defence.

Reign rolls her eyes and tries to avoid the question placed to her. “Why are you smiling at your phone like that Mica?”

“Oh just looking at the picture of you and Rift cuddled up together. I almost want to make it my screensaver.”

“I had almost forgotten about that. Let me see now.” Reign demands.

“Nah ah, you’re just going to delete it.”

“Micaela.” 

Reign makes stride towards her friend who takes off in a flash. The two girl’s now causing havoc around the room causes Riftyn to wake up.

“Ladies please. I’m used to noise in the bedroom but not of this nature.”

Riftyn’s words caused just the distraction Reign needed to pounce onto Micaela and grab her phone.

“What the hell is this?” Reign asks Micaela 

Micaela looks at Lorelei for back up knowing she’s screwed

“Whilst you ladies have it out I’m going to shower.” Riftyn senses the awkwardness and runs off.

Tinder? Really Mica? What happened to us not dating this year? We had a pact, took an oath. Did you know about this Lori?”

“Yes and I have something to confess to. Remember when you bumped into me coming out of the janitors closest? The guy I was with is actually my boyfriend, Jacob. We’ve been sneaking around because I didn’t want to upset you.”

“We tried to be good friends and support you, it’s just our lives are different. I’m sorry we didn’t want to lie but we didn’t want to disappoint you as well.”