"It's Like You're Cursed."

* Italics indicate Reigns thoughts that are now been heard.*

North bay Highschool

Reign's p.o.v

Not paying attention to where I was walking as per usual, I ended up bumping into our schools resident man whore Jackson.

"Careful where you're going sweetheart, you just might walk into my heart."

"Damn, it's too bad you can't make a husband out of a fuck boy."

I thought to myself but apparently that wasn't the case.

"Wait, what did you just say?"

He asked while inching closer to me in an intimidating manner, his eyes darkening with each step. I wasn't scared of him hovering over me, after all he wasn't going to hit a girl especially in a crowded hallway.

My only concern was the fact that he had heard my thoughts, but wait mind readers don't exist. What the fuck was going on?

"I'm talking to you." His voice echoing straight through me, who was now like a deer in headlights.

"I heard you, I just have nothing to say." I snap out of my trance and straighten my back, not allowing him to intimidate me.

He backs me up until I feel the coolness of steel against behind me and the proceeds to punch the locker right next to my head, the ringing sound temporarily deafening me.

Not many dared to stand up to him, out of fear while others simply didn't care what was going on but our commotion did catch the eye of somebody, Riftyn Zedler. The only guy everybody in school was scared of more than our dear fuck boy.

"Move." He commanded and Jackson obliged, sneering at me as he backed away.

"I had things covered."

"Yeah, it sure looked that way from where I was standing." His sarcasm was somehow a major turn on for me.

"Are you making it a habit to annoy me? First the library and then again now."

"At the library? I have no idea what you're talking about. Why would I even go there?"

Frustrated from the horrible start of my morning, I ignore Riftyn's remarks and try to end the conversation as quick as possible.

"My mistake then. I'll see you around."

"See you." He begins to walk away.

"Argh, don't go. I want to keep undressing you with my eyes."

Realisation hit me when Riftyn turned around with a smirk on his face. I covered my mouth and ran towards the bathroom before he could respond.

Something very wrong was going on. It's like I couldn't control my thoughts from leaving my mind.

Once far enough from Riftyn, I picked up my phone to call the girls. This was an emergency and I needed them by my side. Distracted by my phone, I collided straight into someone, both of us falling over.

"Lori, my goodness. Are you okay?" We both now standing. She begins to dust herself off and that's when I notice the missing buttons from her blouse and messy hair.

Just then a guy walked out of the janitors closest where we were standing and gave Lori a flirtatious smile while winking.

"Please tell me you didn't just do it with that loser in a janitors closest?"

"I'm sorry okay but some of us have needs."

"Oh my god if only this girl would stop acting like a whore."