The Battle

Today, Kara was with Madoka. She was going to go practice her bet and Madoka was going to go watch.
Madoka noticed Kara lagging and walked slower. "Kara, are you okay?"
"Yeah, just a bit tired. I stayed up too late last night." Kara replied.
"Oh, okay."
They made it to the park just before noon. "Ready to watch?" Kara said quietly, almost like she was worried or hurt.
"Ready!" Madoka replied, getting her computer out. Kara took out her bey and steadied her launch.
"Ah!" Kara screamed, falling to the ground.
Madoka looked away from her computer and screamed. "Kara-san!" Madoka ran over to her and tried to wake her up. "Kara, are you alright?"
No reply.
Madoka called an ambulance and within minutes, the ambulance was there. They picked her up and Madoka came into the ambulance with her.
When they got to the hospital, Kara's parents were called and they came in minutes, crying because the doctors did not let them see Kara just yet. They said that "Kara was in critical condition."
What happened?" her father asked, trying not to yell at Madoka because it was not her fault.
"She was just about to launch her bey, but the next thing I knew she was on the ground!"
Her parents nodded. "This has never happened before, and it has happened so suddenly! She has always been so healthy, never had any problems in her life." her mother said. "I don't know what happened."
The doctors came out, looking rather worried and sad.
"I am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Bradley."