The Trip

"That is terrible Chi Yun!" his parents said. "I must go visit her, before it is too late!"

His parents heaved a heavy sigh and nodded. "Okay, I'll get you a flight ready and I will call Kara's parents, but you must help us out here. Book the hotel you are going to stay at, and I am assuming that your friends are coming too?" Chi Yun nodded at his father.

Chi Yun began to cry, then walked out of the room without finishing his breakfast. He bagan to pack his belongings. He then called all of his friends and they said that they would be there. Together they planned to pitch in the money for the hotel, flights, (etc.)

It was by mid morning that the flight was planned to leave for tomorrow morning. Chi Yun  packed all of his belongings and booked the hotel. As he did all of this, he tried to hold back teh waterfall of tears that he wished would go away.

By the end of the day (with much effort) Chi Yun was ready to leave by nine o' clock AM. That night he ate very little and went to bed early, notifying the rest of the team to be ready and calling their parents too.

Chi Yun had no dreams that night, but woke up with soggy, watery eyes.

Chi Yun had a filling breakfast so that he would not bother to be hungry during the flight. His flight was at ten thirty and the rest of the team would meet at the airport.

He sat in the backseat while his parents talked, silently crying. Chi Yun could not stop thinking of Kara and her sudden struggles. She was so healthy, and then this happened.

Chi Yun made it just in time at ten o' clock (he had already went through security and baggage). Da Xiang, Mei Mei, and Chao Xin were all there with snacks that they bought already. "Ready to be seated Chi Yun? The flight takes off in thirty minutes." Chao Xin stated.

Chi Yun said nothing, but nodded. He gave his parents a hug and then went to his friends. "Call and tell us about Kara!" they hollared as they walked off.

Chi Yun felt the feeling of the watery substance forming in his eyes again.

The team got on the plane, and, besides the turbulance at times, it went smoothly. Other than kids asking for auto-graphs and Chi Yun trying not to yell at them to get away.

They checked into the hotel and got their rooms, Mei Mei having a separate one beside them.

"I would like to see her now." Chi Yun said as he packed his clothes in the drawer.

The boys said nothing as they unpacked, but they all nodded at Chi Yun.

Chi Yun was growing in patient, for he did not know what the future would bring for everyone.