I Wish I Hadn't Come

I would appreciate it if you listened to the song below. I DO NOT OWN STARTEAR. This is the same person that made the English cover for "Overfly" This song is from Sword Art Online, but this only an english cover.

Kara looked in disgust at Chi Yun.

"What do you mean you wish you hadn't come?"

Chi Yun rested his head on the bed side. "When I found out you were sick, a burden washed over me. It hurts, and it hurts really bad. Too bad. I have never experienced this much pain in my entire years of living. This pain though, is nothing like the pain you could be bearing right now, and as I realize that, the weight of my burden gains. I wish I hadn't come- becuase I hate this burden that I feel. I hate it! I HATE IT!"

Chi Yun stood up, wishing to get away. He wanted it to end- it was haunting him.

Chi Yun left the room and ran away, tears streaming down his face. He left the hospital without anybody knowing.

Chi Yun kept on running, and went to the park where the lake was. He sat down on the hillside and stared. "I want it gone. I want Kara to instantly feel better. I want her to get out of that stupid room and sit right here by my side!"

He lied down and recalled in his mind what just happened. The burden was still not gone. I want it gone! Somebody- somebody-" he cried. "Take it away!"

"Take this burden AWAY!"