Styx= Hatred, The River Styx, and Oaths

—Mortality Manipulation: the user is able to make themselves invulnerable and/or enhance their physical abilities on command. They will have an Achilles heel but they be able to move it around to wherever they please.
—I See Haters: Can sense what people hate and how hateful someone can be.
—Stygian Swayer: able to create, summon, and manipulate Stygian ice, ice so cold it burns and stygian iron, a metal that can drain life force as well as grant and enhance necromantic abilities.
—Holder of Hatred: Can temporarily increase their own hatred for whatever they aim it at. This enables them to strike without any hesitation, also meaning they will be immune to mind control of any kind.
—Reaper Of Resentment: Able to calm another person's hatred through physical contact. Completely stopping it will only be temporary
—Hatred hail: can summon a cloud that rains Styx water
—OathKeeper: Gains superhuman qualities pertaining to the situation at hand when a promise is made to another person is on the line.
—Hatred Hound: Can summon a living Wolf made of Styx water. Is very draining.
—The Demigod Styx: can have oaths made in their name. Will know when someone breaks them and can cause them whatever punishment they deem necessary
—Underworld Underling: Able to shadow travel, control darkness and shadows, see in the dark, infuse their weapons with Darkness, are more powerful in dark places, and can use darkness and shadow magic of any kind since their mom is an underworld deity.
—Hatred Hissing: able to arouse hatred in others using their voice. Always knows what words to use.
—Shadow Of The Styx: Able to summon their own shadow as an avatar to fight with them. It is made of darkness but can be enhanced by Stygian ice, Styx water, Stygian iron, or all three.
—Count Of Curses: Can use and manipulate curse and hex magic of any kind or type.
—Hatred Hashing: Can infuse their weapons with Stygian ice or hatred. The opponents will slowly start to hate whatever the user wants temporarily or their insides will feel like their burning.
—The Lost Ones: Able to summon anything from the River Styx that is in the River Styx.
—Shadow Of Hatred: Able to summon their shadow as an avatar to fight for them, appearing as someone who their opponents hate the most or as someone who hates them the most.
—Corrosion Colonel: Able to create and control corrosion on any metal
—Intelligent Impulse: Their Feelings of hatred and all the emotions it brings has a mind of its own and submit to the user, meaning they have complete and total control over their own hatred and all its sub-emotions. Their hatred will not do anything without the user's command unless the user's life is endangered, meaning They can have normal relationships with other without their powers messing it up. In fact, the user could user help from their hatred to improve themselves and their lives.
—Oath Owner: Able to control oaths, pacts, and promises of any kind.
—Hatred Almighty: Has indomitably strong hatred locked within, meaning when unleashed, they're able sometimes to accomplish the impossible and surpass expectations out of sheer hatred.
—Oath Creator: Able to make and enforce a pact/contract with anything/anyone, Meaning they can manipulate anyone or anything they make a contract with through the conditions.
—Hatred Herald: Has total access to all their hatred while remaining in complete control.
—Negative Knight: Able to generate, absorb, and manipulate negative energy. This energy can be channeled from their hatred and all its negative counterparts and used to offload it
—Hacker Of Hatred: Able to completely absorb the hatred of other creatures. Can be used to make themselves stronger, more powerful, or both. If the creatures die while under absorption, the user will permanently keep %5 of hatred from each creature they absorbed it from
—King Of Curses: Can perceive, alter, customize, and manipulate curses of any kind or type. With careful word play, they could even grant themselves or others practically any possible power or ability.