2

"Put that shit out," I stared at Tyler and rolled my eyes as I put out the cigerette. Fucking ass. Where the hell does he get off? I thought as I downed the rest of the Jack that I had been nursing for the better half of an hour.

"It's not like it's going to kill me," I sneared back at him. I smashed the liqour bottle on the asphalt of the alley way we were in.

"Woh, watch it, bitch. You're going to ruin my new dress shoes."

"Calm you're ass and suck a dick. You need it."

He straightened his tie and fixed his new suit jacket, "Honey, I'm going to get some tonight and you'll hear all about it. Don't you worry."

"Hmm. Where the hell is the target anyway? And why the fuck am I standing in an alley way with you anyway. I'm pretty sure that homeless guy just pissed himself and it reeks." I kicked a rock with my boot and it hit the side of the dumpster and it left a dent as it hit.

"You're fiesty today, I see. Purity, honey-"

"Don't 'Purity, honey' me, Tyler. This is bullshit. I've been standing here freezing my tits off for the past hour. The guy could at least have decency to show up for his death on time. Now, I'm going to head through those doors and up to that party and start rippin' heads off if he doesn't show up in the next five seconds."

"Okay, okay. Jeez. No need to be all hostile. He was supposed to come to the entrance of the building twenty minutes ago. He always takes his smoke breaks like clock work. Same time each night. Tonight is different. He's a crazy mother fucker who has his step daughter on the weekends. Intel shows that recently his judgement is on the decline and he started taking it out on her. Sexually assualting her every chance he gets.

Not that he had the greatest of judgements before this either. He's a hitman for hire.  He's taken out some pretty high ranking people. Those people deserve it, if you ask me. They're the scum of the earth. But here's the bit that he wasn't hired to do. In his free time, he kidnaps unsuspecting children and women. He brings them to his apartment building he owns and tortures and murders them in the basement." Tyler finished talking. I had a moment of realization as it dawned on me what day it was.

"It's Saturday." He looked at me confused until it hit him like a ton of bricks.

"Oh shit."

I rushed past him as fast as I could. Not even visible to passers by. That bastard had had her in that building with him all fucking day. I could have had this shit already taken care of this morning when we got the intel from the client if it wasn't for the fucking sun. Every fucking head will roll if I find him abusing his step daughter.

I bust the door down and shards of wood went flying as my foot made contact. I was moving to fast, and by the time he was aware if my presence I had already sniffed him out and was standing behind him and a group of his friends who were each taking their turn with her. I knew that the target was him but I went for every last one of those sacks of shit.

I jumped on the back of the biggest guy there and pulled his head off. I could feel as the skin ripped apart and I could feel the enjoyment that was starting to rush in my veins as the blood splashed my face.

I pulled out the stake that I carried on my belt and started stabbing the men in the room. The men panicking as I pulled out the stake and licked it for the other two men to see. Two down, two to go.

A scrawny, coked out, looking man shit his pants as I locked eye contact with him. "Fucking tits, dude. Don't do that! You'll ruin my appetite with that smell. You're lucky I'm really hungry. And that fear you have is making that blood rushing in your veins real sweet."