I cant

DJJSD I MET MY FRIEND TODAY AND OH
BOY SHE LOOKED HOT AF

We all sat at the table , xianling ate her spicy food , xiao ate some almond tofu and xingqiu didn't really eat anything just a few mochis "do you want a mochi too...?" He asked , I nodded and ate one.

It wasnt actually that bad eating but then again it somehow was hard to eat it , but it somehow comforted me that xingqiu looked quite proud at me .

He came closer to my ear "you did great" he chuckled and I felt my face heat up yet again , why does xingqiu do that to me...?

Some time passed and they all laughed well xingqiu was mostly trying to talk with me wich I found kinda cute- WHAHA new thought xiao was leaving already , ugh why is he leaving me here alone .

I felt my eyes get heavy until my vision turned completely black .

~*xingqiu POV*~

„Ok xianling I think I might leave aswe-„
I felt something on my shoulder hes kinda cute when he is sleeping.

Wow Great. I don't even know where he lives "well xingqiu I sadly don't have the place to let him sleep here , so I guess you have to take him home~"

I texted xiao if he could pick up chongyun but he just said that he can't right now .

I let sigh "I guess I have no other choice goodbye xianling" I said picking chongyun up in bridal style .

I heard xianling taking a photo , I glared at her before leaving .

He was actually really easy to carry so it was quite quick to get home. Since it was already late and I was too tired to build like a air mattress or some I just let him sleep in my bed .

I sat down in my chair reading a book  and soon falling asleep in my chair .

~next morning~

~*chongyuns pov*~

I woke up in unfamiliar surroundings , it looked quite rich here , with a style uhh what was it in English again ARGH I forgot but if I'm not wrong it's a kind of Barock style

I stood up and walked around a little and looked at the room when suddenly a door opened "oh yea I kinda forgot I took you here last night" xingqiu said

"Why am I here again" I asked confused

"Oh so yesterday xiao took you to xianlings house , xiao left first you fell asleep on my shoulder , I asked xiao to pick you up but he was busy and xianling didn't had enough space for you to sleep there so I took you to my house"

WAIT I slept on his shoulder how embarrassing 😭 I felt my face heat up

I tried to say something to break the weird silence "I can show you around if you want" xingqiu said.

I nodded and he showed me around , it was huge "andd~ this is my streaming room" it was larger than it looked in streams and it was very different from the rest of his house

"Why did you set up this room so differently ?" I asked quite confused

"Oh I just wanted to look like I'm bragging all the time" he smiled nervously

"Do you want anything to eat ? You don't need to if you don't want to" I politely declined

"Where did you even sleep"

"Oh I slept in on a chair while reading a book"

"Why didn't you let me sleep in the guest room ? And you slept in ur bed ?"

Xingqiu nervously chuckled "uhm I forgot I had one and I was too tired to go upstairs anyways"

Guys pls don't write wattpad chapter if you are tired