Chapter 224

Babbe- "Leela ji, tell truth to people."
Leela(to women)- "My daughter Bani got married to Veer but Jay was always behind Bani. He kept torturing her and he stooped so low that he got Bani and Veer divorce each other by cheating then he got married to Bani by cheating. He wanted to have marriage night with her by cheating so he mixed intoxicating element in her juice and took her to jungle to take advantage of her. He is that much cheap."
Jay- "This is wrong. Don't listen to her."
Women- "He did this much? How dare he? He married her by cheating and now playing with her respect and she has no consent in marriage."
Veer- "You all have listened truth so now will this slipper gang women forgive him?"
Jay- "Slipper gang?"
Women- "We will not forgive him. We should set example that no one does this again. Let's beat him."
Veer- "Beat him whole heartedly."
Babbe- "Beat him more and more."
Bani- "Jay, you got in trap. You think you are oversmart but you are stupid, you think that I drank that intoxicating water? I never drank it and that dagger which I threw at Veer, it was plastic dagger only. I did all that to teach you lesson. You have stooped so low to come near me. These women will punish. You should know what is result of playing with married girl’s respect and with pious relation marriage."

Women start beating Jay with slippers. Anita is shocked. Veer laughs. Anita tries to stop ladies but ladies beat Jay non-stop. Jay is helpless.

Anita- "Bani, you didn't do right. I will answer you soon."
Bani- "I didn't do anything but your son did everything. You were always with him in his plans. He is getting punished for his deed and I am not doing anything new. You remember you did same with me. You lied to people and they beat me. Today these women are doing justice so you are feeling bad? and if you are feeling bad then go and save your son. Why standing on side?"

It's night,

Babbe(to family)- "Today was good day. Public beat him so much."
Leela- "Jay won't take this easily. He got insulted in public. He will try to answer us back."
Veer- "We will handle him together and if he tries to do any stunt then it will be bad for him."

Jay is sitting on terrace fence. He recalls what happened today and how Bani said that he should get punished for trying to play with married girl’s respect. He looks confused.

Usha- "Bani, u take rest."
Veer- "You all should take rest. We are kids. We can manage."
Leela- "You are right."

Lights are switched off.

Babbe- "Leela ji, switch on torch of ur mobile."

Leela does so. Babee, Leela and Usha go to check lights. Bani is going behind them but Veer stops her.

Veer- "You come with me."

He takes her from there.

Jay- "Till today I did everything for Bani’s love. I did everything to get Bani but Bani never respected my love, never gave attention to it. She always insulted me but I kept ignoring it in a laugh but today what Bani did, I can't forgive her for that. Bani will get punished for today’s deed."

He looks at kerosene can and laughs evilly.

Bani is wearing purple saree. Veer brings Bani to decorated place. He has closed Bani’s eyes.

Bani- "Babee and Maa can see us."
Veer- "You are my legally wedded wife."

He makes her look around. She sees decorations.

Bani- "You did all this for me?"
Veer- "No for Angelina Jolie. Ofcourse I did for you."

Bani blushes. Veer comes near her and sets her hair.

Veer- "Tonight’s this moment is for only you. It's only me and you."

Jay sits in car and starts driving. He looks at kerosene can. Veer comes close to Bani to kiss her but she shies away. Veer comes and hugs Bani from behind. She smiles. They slowly dances together.
(Aaja piya song plays.)
Bani and Veer looks at each other lovingly. They touches face to each other and dances. Bani goes and sits in swing. Veer sits beside her and kisses her shoulder. She feel butterflies and tries to leave but Veer holds her hand and pulls her to him. She falls in his lap. He romances with her. Bani blushes and goes. Veer comes from behind and lifts Bani in his arms. She smiles at him.

Veer- "I have one more surprise for you."
Bani- "One more?"
Veer- "How can I forget it?"

Veer leaves to bring surprise.

Bani- "How many surprises will he give me?"

Jay comes from behind.

Jay- "I promise this will be last surprise."

Bani turns to see Jay there.

Jay- "You thought it's Veer? He is lying unconscious outside."

He tells her how he had hit Veer on head with rod and he fainted. Bani tries to go to see Veer. Jay holds her hand and shows her kerosene bottle.

Jay- "If you try to move from here then I will burn everything down."
Bani- "Are you mad? What will you get by doing all this?"
Jay- "Today will be full and final of everything."

He opens bottle.

Jay- "Everytime you destroy my every plan but this time the insult you made me bear was alot. I am feeling really bad about it. You thought that you will make fun of me and I won't do anything to you? What you did Bani? You made me get beaten up by public in market and you thought that I will forgive you? You thought you won? Nobody can win over Jay Mathur. You took wrong turn and now you have to pay for it."
Bani- "It will create fire badly."
Jay- "What about fire inside my heart?"

He starts throwing kerosene around.

Jay- "I did everything for you but what you did. You left me for Veer and others. You became my habit but then you left me. I will end this matter for once. If you can't be mine then you can't be of anyone else."

Bani calls out Veer’s name for help. Jay shows her lighter.

Bani- "You have gone mad. You won't get anything by this. What will you get?"
Jay- "I will get it. By doing this we will get death."

Bani is shocked.

Jay- "We will be immortal after death. People will give examples of us. They will say that we became one after death."
Bani- "You have lost it. Veer, save me."
Jay- "I am tired of listening this name Veer. We are in this state because of him. If he was not in picture then we would have fairy tale story today but no issues. We are going in Romeo-Juliet league. We will die and will become immortal. We will become one. Everything will become fine. I have set everything. I told you that our story has not ended. Fate has made us meet and fate can never be wrong. You will become mine with this death. It will be Jay and Bani Jani forever."

He lights lighter. Bani is shocked.

Chapter end