Chapter 235

Anita- "Daksh, you are useless and idiot. You can't do one work properly. Now I will do everything."

Leela- "Babbe, I was worried for Bani. Thank God for everything."
Babbe- "Soon they will go to London and everything will be fine."
Leela- "As time is coming near for them to leave. I am getting more worried. How will I live without Bani?"
Babbe- "This house will be empty without them. I will miss them alot but we have to be strong and this is for our kids’ happiness."
Leela- "You are right."

Veer and Bani listens everything.

Veer- "Bani, we have to act normal infront of them. They are already emotional. U have to be strong."

Vani comes to Leela and Babbe.

Veer- "It's seems like you both are planning something."
Babbe- "We have to give surprise to you both. Maybe you both will forget us after going to London."
Bani- "We can't forget you."
Leela- "Tonight’s dinner will be at my place."
Veer- "But I have one condition. I will cook dinner."
Leela- "But I am giving dinner."
Veer- "That is my house too so I will cook."
Leela- "Okay."
Veer- "You will see how nice chef I am."

Jay(to his men)- "Mom is not seen anywhere. She must be planning something against Bani and Veer. I have to find out."

It's night, Veer is cooking food.

Leela- "It smells nice."
Veer- "You doubt my cooking abilities?"
Babbe- "No but we doubt this stove."
Veer- "I will cook best for you."
Babbe- "If there is going to cheese dish?"
Veer- "Your tommy is already heavy. It's touching others. Tell me where is best girl of my life, Bani?"

Bani comes from behind wearing chef’s hat.

Bani- "Veer, what I can help?"
Leela- "Let husband and wife cook."

They leave.

Veer- "Bani, stay away. I doesn't need help."

Bani sees fire and recalls how she saw bangles broken. She imagines fire hitting Veer. She shouts Veer’s name.

Veer- "What happened?"

She sees it was just her imagination.

Veer- "I know you are stubborn. You want to help me right?"

Bani nods.

Veer- "You are looking cute wearing apron. How can I concentrate on cooking? I will let you help but I one condition. You will have to give me kisses in return of work I will give to you. More work more kisses. Done?"
Bani(thinks)- "If I have to be near Veer then I have to agree with Veer’s condition."
Bani- "Maa will see."
Veer- "You are my legally wedded wife. If not now then will we romance in old age?"

Bani agrees to his condition.

Veer- "First you have to kiss me then I will give you work."

Bani kisses his cheek. She gets shy.

Veer- "Go one step ahead."

They come closer for lip kiss but Bani pushes him away and runs from there. Veer runs behind her. They romantically dance on Chahe tu na rahy song. Veer hugs Bani from behind and dances with her. He lifts Bani and they dance closely with each other. After dance,

Veer- "This is good deal. I will get kiss for the work I will give to you. It should happen daily."
Bani- "You have become naughty."

Jay is seeing all this hiding behind bushes. He is keeping eye so that Anita doesn't plot anything. Veer puts flour on Bani’s face. Bani puts flour on his face.

Veer- "Bani, wipe it."

Bani comes closer to him and blows air with her mouth to wipe flour. They are close. Leela and Babbe comes there. Vani gets conscious.

Leela- "I was thinking to invite Pinni and Raman for dinner too."
Veer- "Yes, it's good idea."

Bani comes in kitchen. She imagines some image in pan. She gets worried. She screams. Veer comes.

Veer- "If u r fine?"
Bani- "Yes."
Veer- "Call everyone. Dinner is ready."

All come to dinner table.

Babbe- "Food smell is so nice."
Veer- "Wait before dinner. I want to dance with all ladies of my family including Pinni Mami."
Leela- "Dance with Bani."
Veer- "No."

He drags all ladies to dance with him. Jay sees all this from far.

Jay- "Veer and Bani look so nice when they are happy. It gives peace to heart."

Jay sees some lady in burqa in porch of house.

Jay- "Who is this women? Is she Mom or someone sent by her?"

He follows that lady but lady hides from him and goes in house. Veer dances with all ladies of house. He dances with Babbe then with Leela. Bani smiles. All dance on song chudiyan. Veer dances with Bani. Tapish is there too. Leela and Bani get tired. They go to drink water.

Bani- "Maa, Veer seems so happy. I just pray that he remains happy always but I am feeling weird. Maa, when Veer was cooking food I was imagining weird things. Why I feel that Veer’s life is in danger?"
Leela- "Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to Veer. God won't let anything happen to Veer. Just smile."

Veer comes there.

Veer- "You both just need chance to rest."

He takes them to dance floor. The women in burqa is Anita only.

Anita- "Your dream is going to fulfill and I will fulfill it."

She smirks.

Chapter end