Chapter 231

Anita comes in party.

Anita(loudly)- "That vote made Leela win. You will all think why my son did that? My son is so generous. He thought that he should donate them some happiness. So he made them win. Actually Leela’s life is full of stress. Actually her daughters are going through hard times. Her younger one is in London seeking a psychiatrist. Veer has a disease. He was once so sick that doctors said sorry. My son saved his life by giving blood. If my son didn’t help him he would have died."

Leela slaps her.

Leela- "I never invited you. Why you came here? You can’t insult my son in law here among my guests. Who are you to say all this? Tell the media what you and your son has done to my family. I will tell them. They will flash your face on TV. Go from here before I kick you out."
Anita- "Enough. I will answer this slap."

She leaves.

Leela cuts the cake.

Bani(in heart)- "I know Veer is upset because of me. I have to talk to him."

Veer(to Rishi)- "Where there is love, there are issues. When there are troubles you don’t leave hands, you hold them. Only Tanuja bhabhi can bring light in your life."
Rishi- "If you are that wise then why are you hurting Bani? Why are you punishing her for a mistake?"
Veer- "Thank you for ringing my bell."
Rishi- "I have to leave. Say goodbye to Bani."

Jay- "I should call Bani."

Jay calls Bani.

Jay(on call)- "Mom is nowhere. She will try to hurt you two. Be careful. Inform me if you get to know anything at all."

Veer comes in the party.

Bani- "He looks better. I should talk to him."
Veer- "Maa, I am so sorry I am late. Are you bugged?"
Leela- "No. How is your mood?"
Veer- "Better. My tunning is done. Forgive your son."
Leela- "I forgot it. Enjoy the party."

Two clowns come in the party. They look at Bani.

Babbe- "Leela ji, you called clowns?"
Clown- "We are surprise. We are sent the one who loves you."
Daksh- "I will prick the balloons. There is a laughing gas inside the balloon."

Everyone starts laughing.

Leela(laughing)- "What is happening Babbe?"

Bani(laughing)- "Please don’t be mad at me Veer. I can never hurt you. Jay is helping you."

Veer laughs.

Veer(laughing)- "I can’t understand anything."

He keeps laughing.

Veer(laughing)- "I am talking to my wife. What is it called? My mood is off."

They all keep laughing.

Bani(laughing)- "Veer, trust me. I can never hurt you. I wanted to tell you about Jay."
Veer(laughing)- "Hurt.."

Raman comes and hugs Veer. Jay looks from the balcony at the clowns. He sees everyone laughing.

Jay- "Why is juggler looking at Bani? It's laughing gas. I have to take her back from here. Her life is in danger."

Jay comes to Bani covering his face.

Bani(laughs)- "Jay, did you get to know about Anita?"
Jay- "Please come out with me."
Bani(laughs)- "I wanna stay with Veer."

Juggler takes out a knife.

Jay- "Let's go."

Veer(laughs)- "Why is Bani going out with this sardar ji?"

Leela gets a call from Anita.

Leela(laughs on call)- "One slap wasn’t enough?"
Anita- "I called to answer for you slap. You will see what's gonna happen. Just wait and watch."

Bani wash her face.

Jay- "Bani, someone wants to kill you. I saw him coming here."
Bani- "But why would someone want to kill me?"

The juggler comes there.

Jay- "Let's run Bani."

The party starts. A girl dances. Everyone is busy celebrating.

Bani- "There is no way."

The jugglers faint them and take them.

Veer searches for them.

Veer- "Where have they gone?"

He sees the jacket.

Veer- "This means..they are there. Bani is with him. I have to save her."

The jugglers put Bani on bed and Jay next to her shirtless. He messes their hair. Veer looks for Bani.

He comes in the room and is dazed.

Chapter end