Chapter 253

Jenny thanks Bani for everything.

Bani- "I will show you what you have to do. Jay, come in front of me. Yash will bring ring for you."

Yash and Jenny goes from there. Door gets locked.

Bani- "Where did they go?"
Jay- "They must be bored by your speech."

Bani tries to open door.

Jay- "Please open it and save me from this wild cat."
Bani- "You are useless. You didn't do anything. You were just exposing your body by taking off your shirt."
Jay- "You fatso can't even move let alone work."
Bani- "I am fatso? What you think of yourself?"

Wind starts blowing. Bani's hair is messed up. Jay glares at her.
(Wajah tum ho song plays)
Jay goes and sees Bani trying to control her hair. He closes window. Man comes and opens door.

Jay- "Why did you lock lion(Jay) with cat(Bani)?"

Man goes.

Bani- "Now, u also go and work."
Jay- "Don't order me around like boss."
Bani- "I am boss so I will act like one."

Jay leaves from there.

Chandni comes to wedding. Yash's mother meets her. Chandni is Yash's friend.

Yash's mother(to Chandni)- "Do u know a girl named Bani has arranged wedding."

Chandni gets excited. She takes Bani's photo and sends it to Veer. She messages Veer that:-

"Bani have arranged wedding."

Veer looks at her picture.

Babbe comes there. Bani meets Chandni.

Chandni- "If I can take selfie with them?"

All family members come there and takes selfie with Chandni. They leave. Chandni sees Jay there and recalls how she saw him in jail. She sees Balwant giving work to Jay. Bani comes to Jay.

Bani- "Do work properly."
Jay- "I saw you eating samosa. You fatso."
Bani- "I was checking it."

They argue with each other.

Chandni- "Bani with Veer's killer? If he gets to know it then he will feel bad."

Yash parents(to Bani and Jay)- "Come early morning tomorrow."
Bani- "He can't come. He can't wake up early. I will come."

They leave.

Jay- "Bani, why you keep ordering like boss?"
Bani- "I am boss. I didn't ask you to come and help us."
Jay- "Fine, I will not come tomorrow. You come early tomorrow."

He leaves.

Jay makes drink. He drinks wine. He sees worker needing help. He goes to help him. Bani comes and sees drink glass.

Bani- "It's chilled cold drink."

She drinks it without knowing that its wine. Jay comes there and is irritated that Bani drank it.

Jay- "Bani, let's go home."
Bani- "Why you keep behaving like my bodyguard? My Veer used to call me lioness so I can't cry. You know I feel like choking. I feel like crying but then I think how Veer would have behaved if he was here then I behave like him."

She cries.

Bani- "Jay, if u will bring my Veer?"

Jay gets sad.

Jay- "Let's go home."

He lifts her and goes with her.

Chandni comes to Veer. Veer has written note asking about Bani, Babbe, Balwant.

Chandni(thinks)- "Bani was with Jay. It seems like she is developing feelings for Jay but I can't tell this to Veer. He will bring stressed and I can't risk his health before surgery."

Veer looks at Bani's picture.

Chandni- "Everything is fine there. All are working for wedding planning business."

Chandni switches off lights.

Chandni(thinks)- "Veer keep thinking about Bani. When he will know truth, his heart will break."

Chandni is sleeping. Leela is there. Jay comes.

Jay- "Sorry. Bani drank my drink. She is not habituated to it. Don't be angry with her. I brought her here as Usha doesn't like me and would have got angry on Bani. Don't wake up Bani in early morning. I will go and work there."

He starts leaving.

Leela- "Thank you."
Jay- "No problem."

He leaves.

Surjeeet- "Jay, you know your mother did everything for you and you put her in jail for that Bani?"
Jay- "Don't say anything about Bani. Mom snatched son from a mother. She snatched husband from wife. She killed Veer. She didn't understand her mistakes."
Surjeet- "It's all past. Jay, till you don't take your complaint back. They will not free Anita. Come with me and take FIR back."
Jay- "No."
Surjeet- "Don't be stubborn. Come with me."
Jay- "No."

It's morning, Bani gets up and sees time.

Bani- "I am late."

Bani comes to church.

Bani- "I have come late then how setup is ready?"

She sees Jay there.

Bani- "This person can never change. Jay, you mixed wine in my cold drink last night so that I couldn't come to work on time and would be proved incompetent. You wanted to come early than me."
Jay- "I am genuinely doing all this. I have done mistakes in past but I have changed. You are thinking wrong."
Bani- "I know only you can do this kind of act. There is always some game behind your deeds."
Jay- "But..."
Bani- "Please and leaves from there."

Jay is tensed.

Chapter end