Chapter 222

Jay's team wins. Jay smiles. Bani gets sad.

Jay- "Now my condition is that Bani will go on a date with me. It's husband and wife’s date so I want no disturbance."
Veer- "How can you even think I will send her with you?"
Jay- "Be a sportsman. You are a loser. And who the hell are you to stop a husband from taking his wife out?Now see Bani how I take out in front of all of them. In one hour, come back dressed. You should look hot like you used to. This is our first date after marriage, should be romantic get ready."

Jay leaves. Veer also leave frustated.

Bani- "Maa, he has won this match with cheating. He got me with cheating. I won’t go with him."
Leela- "I am more angry. How dare he? But I trust Veer he will take out a way. He won't let you go out with Jay alone."

Veer texts Bani.

Bani- "Veer asked me to come near car."

Bani leaves.

Bani comes near car.

Bani- "Veer, Why have you called me here?"

She sits in the car. It's Jay on driving seat. He grasps her hand. Bani is dazed. Veer comes out of house. He collides with Leela.

Leela- "Veer. What r u doing here? You asked Bani to come near car."
Veer- "I? I never texted her."

Jay- "Hi wifey, your husband. Your Veer leaves his phone anywhere. He can’t take care of phone how will he take care of you?"
Bani- "Leave my hand."
Jay- "Let's go on a romantic date."

Veer- "Where can Jay take her?"

He follows Jay’s car.

Bani- "Why are you taking me forcefully?"
Jay- "You two lost the bet. Now running form me? You can’t."

Bani sees Veer’s car following them.

Bani- "Look back. My Veer is coming. You can’t date me but will get hit."

Jay speeds up his car.

Bani- "Veer won’t give up. When we had our first date I and Veer, it was so special."

Jay sees the Veer’s car is not coming anymore.

Jay- "Saw wifey? He has gone. I can’t even see him. You look shocked? Drink water."
Bani- "No thanks."
Jay(in heart)- "I knew u won’t drink water from my bottle."

Bani takes the bottle from the back of the car.

Bani(in heart)- "It looks okay but I can’t trust Jay. He might have mixed something. This is Veer’s car but Jay can do anything."

She drinks the water.

Jay(in heart)- "Who will save you from me now Bani?"

After a while Bani faints.

Jay- "Superb now I will do something you never even imagined. We will celebrate our wedding night today."

Jay takes Bani out and takes her inside the house. He takes off his shirt.

Jay- "Finally today we will be one."

Some thugs come in and grasp Jay.

One thug- "Oh we never thought item like this would come to ourselves."

Jay- "Don’t dare it. I won’t leave you."

They hit Jay.

Jay- "Don’t touch her."

The thug goes near Bani. Veer breaks in. He starts beating the thug. Jay beats the other thug. One of them is about to hit Veer but Veer stops him. They run out. Veer picks up Bani.

Veer- "Nothing will happen to you. I am here for you."

Veer looks in anger at Jay.

Veer- "Jay, You are responsible for this. You did this to her so you can use her. If you try something like this again I will kill you. You thought you would keep doing this and I won’t do anything? This is one last warning for you."

Chapter end