New Times

I hope you enjoy the story so far. 😇

(Robins POV)

I wake up at 6:00 to go work out. I live alone in one of Bruce Ways many mansions. Well almost alone I also live with my butler Albert. My parents died or should I say got murdered when I was very young. And Bruce decided to take me in. Bruce trained me to become a super hero like him at a young age. So I became Robin and was then his sidekick. But once I started getting older I thought that I should be my own person and start living alone.

After I was done working out it was 7:00, so I went to go take a shower. After I got out the shower I put on some blue denim shorts with a pastel yellow shirt and a red varsity jacket. I looked in the mirror as I brushed my teeth. I am a white boy with black hair who is average hight and is slightly buff from all the training Bruce put me through. As I finished brushing my teeth I put some hair gel in my hair to make it spiky. Then I left the bathroom and went to the dinning hall to go eat breakfast. As I sit down Albert brings me some avocado toast with two sunyside-up eggs on top, some sausage, and a protein shake. "Here you at master Grayson" he says. "Thank you Albert" I reply.

I finish my food and saw that it was 7:40, I start school at 8:30 but I want to get there early so I decided to leave now. "Would you like me to drive you to school master Grayson?" Albert asks. "No thank you." I say on my way out. I grab my bag, keys, and phone and get in my car.

Once I arrive at the school it is 8:15 Not as early as I'd like to be but still early. I park my car and get out, gazing at the school building. It looks nice, but I lived in a mansion so I wasn't that impressed. I walk up to the door and enter the building. I hope I can make some new times.