Learning

I didn't really know what to do for this chapter so I hope you like it. Also the underlined is their thoughts

(Third Person POV)

RING.RING.RING

The bell rang and everyone was making it to there first class. And it just so happens that Beastboy, StarFire, Cyborg, Roben, and Raven are all in the same one. "Alright everyone settle down, I am Mx. Frizzle and I will be your Powers teacher."Said the person standing at the front of the room. Everyone was starting to find seats so Robin looked around to see that StarFire had already chosen her seat, it was in the front row of the class. So Robin walked over and asked "Hey can I sit here". "Of course friend Robin you may do the sitting here." she said. So he sat down. Meanwhile Cyborg was still looking for a seat, he saw one in the middle of the class next to a pretty pink haired girl. "Anyone sitting here" he said as he was about to sit down. "No, you can sit here. I'm Jen by the way, but you can call me Jinx.". Cyborg blushed and sat down. "Cool Im Victor, but you can call me Cyborg." he said trying not to make a fool of himself. BeastBoy was going to sit next to Cyborg but then he saw someone who was sitting alone so he went to go sit next to them. "Hey I saw you were sitting alone so I wanted to ask if I could sit here. Oh and Im Garfield by the way, but you can call me BeastBoy.". "Cool, I'm Terra. And yea you can sit here." the girl said, so then BeastBoy sat down. Raven took a seat in the back of the class alone, she didn't want to make anymore friends than she already had. She is not a people person. "Ahem class is starting." said Mx. Frizzle. "So since it is your first day I am not going to be giving you any work to do, but for future reference you will be learning about your powers. And assigned work based on them." They paused looking around to make sure everyone was listening. "I have been told that each and every person in this class has some sort of special gift or power. And I believe that that is very much true. So in this class you will be learning what your gifts are and how to control them.". I knew I felt something off about this school Raven thought as she was sitting in the back of the class. And as she was sitting in the back of the class she started to hear thoughts, thoughts that weren't hers. What is that. Who is in my head. Why can I hear other people thoughts. 1 2 3 4 5 6-. She repeated trying to drown out the other thoughts. "Exuse me Raven" Mx. Frizzle said pulling Raven out of her head. "Yes Mx. Frizzle" "Are you alright." Mx. Frizzle said looking at her in concern. "Yea I'm fine" Raven responded. "Okay just wanted to make sure. As I was saying." Mx. Frizzle finished their lecture and dismissed the class. As everyone was walking out StarFire pulled Raven, Robin, BeastBoy, and Cyborg aside. "So friends would you want to do the hanging of the out at the lunch later." she said with a smile. Robin blushed then said "Sure". "Yea cool" said BeastBoy. "Good idea" said Cyborg. Then everyone looked at Raven. "Fine, but that doesn't mean I your friend.". BeastBoy put his arm around Raven saying "Oh come on, you don't have to be that mean to us Rae Rae.""Don't call me that."Raven said trying to stay calm. "You know it's cute" BeastBoy said jokingly. Raven blushed, but then all of a sudden she put her hand up and he went flying down the hall. "Are you ok BB?" Cyborg yelled. "What did you do?" Robin questioned Raven. "I don't know, I didn't mean to." Raven responded. More students started to crowd around staring from BeastBoy to Raven. "Rachel Roth come to the principals office right now." A teacher said over the intercom. Then everybody stared as she walked down the hall. . .

Oooh cliff hanger. Will she get in trouble or not? 😯