When They Met

(Third person POV)

It was the first day of school and Robin, Raven,
StarFire, BeastBoy, and Cyborg had just arrived. They were all standing in the main hall of the building which was much bigger than it looked like from the outside. When a girl in a black pleaded skirt, a yellow crop top, and white Adidas walked up to them. "Hey guys I'm Karen (aka Bumble Bee) but you can call me Bee, and I will be your guide around school today". Cyborg blushed, Robin nodded, Raven observed her closely, BeastBoy was staring off into space, and StarFire basically yelled "hi". "Well why don't you guys introduce yourself" Bee said. "Ooo me first" BeastBoy said excitedly getting focused back on reality. "So my name is Garfield but you can call me BeastBoy, BB, or Gar my favorite color is green, and I am vegetarian." He smiled. "May I go now?" StarFire asks with a smile. Bee nods. "My name is Kori'Anders but you but my name in your language I believe is StarFire. I am from a planet called Tamaran. My favorite color is pink. And will all of you be my friends?" Robin nodded, BB and Cyborg said "sure", Bee said "of course", but Raven just stayed silent. "Ok I'll go next" Cyborg said "My name is Victor but you can call me Cyborg, or Vic I'm part robot, and I love video games". "Cool dude, me too" BB smiled. StarFire said "Hello Friend Cyborg". Bee smiled, Robin nodded, and Raven stayed silent once again. "Ok who's up next" Said Bee as she stared between Robin and Raven. Raven shot him an annoyed look so he just decided to go. "I'm Richard but you can call me that or Dick, or Robin, I used to be a super hero sidekick to The Batman, And my favorite color is red". "You used to be a super hero" BB and Cy said in unison "cool". Bee and StarFire just smiled. But now it was Ravens turn and she was not happy about it. "Your turn" BB said nudging Ravens arm lightly with a smile plastered on his face. She glared at him a second before going. "I'm Raven I don't do nicknames, and I would really rather not be doing this right now". Everyone stared at her. "Well it's nice to meet you Raven" said Bee smiling. "Well here are your schedules. I will show each of you to your classes and then show you to the ones after that. But I'm only going to be your guide for today so you will have to remember wear your classes are". Bee said as she showed them off to there classes.