Games

(Third Person POV)

After a crazy first day a little time to chill is what all of them needed. So that's what they decided to do. And as they left the school they were trying to figure out where to go. "How about to the beach" BeastBoy suggested. "I don't really do swimming." Cyborg said pointing at his semi-robotic body. "What about a skate park" BeastBoy tried again. "Please I do not know what this skating is." Star with a raised eyebrow. "Then how about the mall" Robin chimed in. "Sure" BeastBoy and Cyborg nodded in agreement. "O the K" Star beamed. "Whatever" Raven whispered. "So we go to the mall then. Who wants to drive?" BeastBoy said. "I'll drive." said Robin as they make their way to his car.

(Time skip)

When they arrived at the mall it was around 4:00. And there were so many different shops, they didn't know where to go first. "How about the Arcade" Cyborg suggested. "Totally" said Robin. "Oh Im the best at dance dance revolution" BeastBoy boasts. "Oh but i was really hopping to do the shopping." Star frowned. "It's okay I'll go with you Star." Raven inquiries regretting what she said immediately. "Joy" said Star dragging Raven along with her. So they split up.

After about two hours of dancing, shopping, and walking around the mall it was about to close. They all made their way to the doors with all of their stuff (Star had the most) and were talking. "So do you guys want to come to my house" Robin asked. They all agreed (Raven hesitantly). So they all got in his car and drove off.

They arrived at Robins mansion baffled by the fact that he has one. And as they made their way in Robin asks "So do you want me to give you a tour." they all day yes.

As the tour comes to and end they all decide to go to Robins room and play some games. "How about truth or dare." BeastBoy suggest. "Sure" said Robin. "Good idea" said Cyborg. "I don't know" Raven said. "Please tell me, what is this truth of the dares." Star asks. So Robin explains "It's when you ask someone truth or dare, and if they pick dare you can tell them to do or say whatever you want. But if they pick truth they have to tell you whatever you want." "Ok it's sounds like the fun." So they all started to play ignoring the fact that Raven didn't say yes. "Ok I'll go first Robin truth or dare?" Cyborg said. "Truth" he responded. "Is it true that you like StarFire." Robin blushed "I-I d- do- don't kn-know" "oh come on, yes you do" BeastBoy pushed. Cyborg and BeastBoy know for a fact that Robin likes Star because they had discussed it in the arcade at the mall, and Robin said that he did. "Well do you" Raven said getting inpatient. "Since when did you care" Cyborg asks her. "I don't, I just want to get this over with." "Y-yes" Robin whispered, him and Star both blushed. "Awww" BeastBoy mocked. "Ok who's next" said Cyborg. "My turn" BeastBoy said knowing the perfect thing to ask Cyborg. "Cyborg truth or dare." "Dare" Dang it I wanted him to pick truth. BeastBoy thought. "Ok, i dare you to... eat a tablespoon of hot sauce." "That's easy" Cyborg huffed as he went down to the kitchen to do his dare. "Oh i wish to go" Star said as Cyborg made his way back. "Ok Raven truth or dare." Raven thought What if they ask me about my past, or parents, or powers! Then she responded. "... Dare" "ok let me the think" and as Star was thinking Cyborg whispered something in her ear. "Ok then. Friend Raven I dare you to kiss friend BeastBoy on the lips." BeastBoy and Raven blushed, than Raven said "what I'm not doing that" "come it's just one kiss it won't mean anything." BeastBoy reassures her. Then she hesitantly said "Fine" then her and BeastBoy went to sit across from each other. They slowly get closer and close there eyes, BeastBoy places a hand on Ravens waist, and the other on her face, and Raven hesstently places her hands on his shoulders. And they kiss. It was a sweet kiss that lasted a few seconds before Raven pulled away blushing furiously, trying not to make eye contact with BeastBoy. Then she lightly punches Cyborg for suggesting that. "Ow" he said, "That's what you get" Raven responded. And with that the game ended. They all said goodbye and walked home.

So what do you think? Oh and if you were wondering there are going to be more chapters after this don't worry.