Fights

(Third Person POV)

The next day when they all arrived at school Raven couldn't stop thinking about her new powers and if her friends had powers too. I mean I know Cyborg and Star have powers but what about BeastBoy. She thought to herself as they walked into the building. "Hey so we know that Star, Raven and I have powers so what about you two." Cyborg said getting all of there attention. "Well I know for a fact that I don't have powers. So what about you BeastBoy." Robin responded  and everyone looked at BeastBoy. "Well Im not really sure bu-" RING RING RING. But they didn't get to hear the rest of what he was going to say because he was cut of by the bell.

Since they've been at school for a while now they have gotten used to their schedules. And it just so happens that each of the Hive Five is in each of there classes.

(Ravens POV)

Second period (combat) had just ended and I was making it to my third class. I took a seat in the back of the class. The teacher wasn't there yet so it was just me and I few other students. Then I notice Baran (aka Mamoth) sitting at the front of the class. I think Dick said something about him once. That he's a school Bully or something. What if he try's something. But it's fine I know how to defend myself. But what if I go overboard and hurt him really bad like Star did to Kevin. Or how I did with BB. But I was pulled out of my thought as I see Baran standing in front of my desk. "Hey, you're one that healed See-More right" he said in a deep gravely voice. "If your talking about Kevin then yes" I responded making eye contact with him. "Well I don't care if you healed him or not me and my friends still don't like you" he spat taking a step closer to me. "Yea well me and my friends don't like you either. But your brain is probably to small to comprehend the fact that not everyone likes you" I shot back. Then he placed a large hand on my shoulder. "You'll pay for that" he said tightening his grip a little. I'd rather take a hit then risk loosing control of my powers. I thought as he was about to hit me. But right before his fist reached my face the teacher walked in."Baran if you don't sit down Im going to send you to the principles office, again." Ms.Wallace said. Baran sat down then looked at me with an 'I'm going to kill you sort of look'. But I just sat there with a fake smile looking back at him.

Time Skip
(Third Person POV)

It's lunch time and Raven, Robin, BeastBoy, Cyborg, and Starfire all go to sit a their table. Raven told them about what happened in Ms.Wallace's class and it turns out that each of them were picked on by another one of those hive kids. Robin got picked on by Jinx. Cyborg got picked on by Gizmo. Beastboy got picked on by See-More. And Starfire got picked on by Billy numorus. "So why do you think they have it out for us" BeastBoy asked after everybody shared what happened to them. "I don't know but we better be careful." Robin says. "Speak of the devil" Cyborg says pointing to the lunchroom doors. The hive five had just arrived to lunch and they were heading strait for their table.

Hello, sorry this chapter was kinda short and all over the place. Also sorry that it is a cliffhanger I honestly just have no idea what should happen next. Anyway thank you to the people that have been reading 😁