Kinda liking him? Maybe?

"Yeah!" I say laughing and turning to walk out the door, I face palm after I'm outside, I'm usually the cool chick that isn't shy or dorky. I think getting into my truck, I pull around back and back it up to where the bonfire is gonna be. I see Chase bringing his around, he gets out and walks over to me, as I'm letting my tailgate down. "So cutie, what's your name?" "Carly Rae Smith. What's the rest of yours?" I say with a smile. "Cute name, mines not that good, it's Chase Philips Rice." "Ha, I kinda like it." I say loosening up some. "Brian says your from North Carolina?" "Yeah, I attend UNC, sophomore year" "I do to, freshman, captain cheerleader." " football defender, number 44" "oh yeah, I've seen you play, your a natural." "Thanks, I wanna be NFL" he says, then more people start coming so we head inside to get the drinks, then We light the bonfire, all sitting around telling jokes and talking. Chase comes over and sits with me on my tailgate, not too close, respecting my space like a gentleman. "Why haven't I saw you around campus before?" He asks looking at me "Not quite sure, I'm not even sure why I hadn't recognized the name." I say with a slight laugh at the end. "Tyler has talked about you a lot before, and I heard my friend Josie talk about you, but never put two together." He says as Tyler glares at us. I find myself moving closer to Chase as we talk, "what are you studying?" He asks, catching me off guard. "I study music." "Sweet." And then I'm close enough he puts his arm around me, pulling me to his side, Tyler & brian grab their guitars and start singing, once they get to 'country girl shake it for me' I'm good an drunk. "Watch this" I tell Chase, handing him my beer, I jump up on the toolbox and start dancing, catching everyone's attention.
Chase pov;
She hands me her beer, and hops up on the toolbox, as she starts dancing, dropping hips as she shakes that sugar, dayum just when I thought she couldn't get any hotter, Those diamond blue eyes, light blonde just below shoulder length hair, sexy figure, she's getting me high. I hop up in the bed of her truck when she motions, put my hands on her hips and pull her into a kiss. "I'm not that easy to get boy" she says pulling away. "Britt take a picture" she yells as I pick her up bridal style and look into her eyes. "Post it with the caption 'Friday nights w a boy I just met'" "want me to tag him too?" "Duh" then I pull out my phone and take a picture holding up my beer as she kisses me on the cheek. "I love you and beer!" Says the caption as I post it. We lie down in the bed of her truck, talking as she is snuggled up next to me. "Carly, you wanna sing this song with me?" I hear T ask. "I'm drunk" she replies slurry. As we continue to talk she passes out in the middle of a sentence, I laugh.