Game day☝️

Opening day.
"Wake up Babygirl, it's game day!"
"No!" Not wanting to get off his bare chest.
"I'm gonna go bath.. Ya know, if you wanna, maybe"
"Hah, I get it Chase, I'm coming!"
After a long cool shower with some kissing, we're out and almost ready.
"Chase, I feel-"
I start puking into the toilet like crazy. Chase is there holding back my hair while, as well rubbing my back.
I fall back into his arms.
After finishing my makeup we head to the field.
He totes me the whole way.
"Are you gonna be okay?"
"Yeah, don't worry my girls will take care of me."
"They better" with a laugh.
Halftime comes quick with them winning 14-10, the girls & I perform flawlessly.
"Chase!" Jumping into his arms.
"Wait, your face isn't right."
"That's better!" After writing something on my cheeks.
"It better be cute!"
I snap a quick selfie with him to post and that's it, he has to go back with the team.
"Love you princess!"
"Love you king!"
The games resumes and Him and a member from the other team are both running towards each other as he is about to intercept, the other player turns right and he goes left, then suddenly he falls to the ground. "Awh" he yells grabbing his ankle. "Chase!" I scream, running to his side. I pull his helmet off.
I have never saw him cry until now. "Baby, what happened? Is it broke?"
"I don't know, awe. It popped."
I, alongside his mom, climb in the ambulance with him.
They knock him out as we're on the way to put him into surgery while we're on our way.
I start crying a little bit, it hurts to see him in pain.
Casey meets us there, "they determined it's a torn tendon on the way" I tell him as they wheel Chase into surgery.
Casey wraps me in a hug.

After what seems like forever the doctors come out. The surgery was a success, we can go in his room, he will wake up shortly.
I sit by the left side of his bed, holding his hand. His parents set on the opposite side and Casey sits beside me.

Short & crappy chapter I know.. Sorry.