Is this a dream?

"It's positive baby." Chase mutters.

I look at both tests only to break down crying.

"How are we gonna do this Chase? We can't raise a baby."

"We'll figure everything out, don't you worry."

"My parents are gonna be so mad."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm not married."

(Chase's pov)

I sit on the bathroom floor holding her and telling her we'll figure everything out. Truth is, I don't know what we are gonna do. We need a house, a room for the baby, I need a job, and, we need to be married.

"Chase, I'm gonna go make a doctor's appointment."

Carly says standing up.

"Carly,

I love you and will love our baby with all my heart."

As I stand, kissing her.

(Carly's pov)

I flip through the pages of doctors, looking for the best prenatal doctor here.

I unlock my phone and punch in the number.

"Dr. Haley Roberts office, how may I help you?"

"Hi, um I just found out I'm pregnant and was wondering when I could get an appointment?"

"How far along are you?"

"I don't know, I had nausea so I took two tests and they were positive."

"Okay well, she's pretty booked up for the next two weeks but, hold on a second..."

I sigh "okay."

"Ma'am, something just became available for today at 5:45, would you like to come then?"

"Yes please."

"okay someone cancelled as I was speaking to you, haha you've got luck. I will put you down, what's your name sweetie?"

"Carly Rae Smith & Thank you."

"No problem."

I hit end and sigh. Is this a dream?