Still not talking to him?

We walk in and Casey is already inside.
"How'd you get in?"
"I know someone at the Front desk."
"Oh."

"I have got to go call my parents and tell them about the surgery, I'll give you the details after I come back out."I say, directly to Casey.
"Okay."

"Hi mommy, daddy."

"Hey Babygirl."

"I went to the doctors appointment and they said I need surgery soon if I want to continue singing."

"Baby.. What are you gonna do?"

"It's scheduled for Tuesday at 10:30 am."
"Okay, we'll be there."

"No. I have Chase and Casey. And their parents. I don't want y'all to drive here. I'll tell them to keep you updated."

"Are you sure baby?"

"I'm sure. Don't worry.
I won't be able to talk or anything for a week to two weeks though. But I'll be fine. We can text or FaceTime."

"Okay Babygirl. We're here if you need us."

"Love you!"

"Love you too sweetie!"

Then I walk back out and explain everything to Casey before I go to Kali's room. After I have explained it to her I begin about this morning.

"This morning, Chase fell because I wasn't there to help him balance and I've been hissy towards him all day because, I feel like a failure. I was supposed to be there and help him. He doesn't deserve me."

"Sounds like someone's getting protective. Haha. You know you can't be there to catch him every second. And I know he knows you can't. Your not a failure, something like that is gonna happen to everyone. We're not perfect, we try so hard to be but guess what, it's just life."

"But I knew he needed help. Instead I just went to check my phone. You know he's not gonna ask for help if he thinks he can do it on his own."

"It's not your fault. Mistakes are gonna happen. And shouldn't you be telling Chase why you've been hissy?"

"I guess your right, about both things."

"You know I am. Now go talk to him."

"Thanks bby"
"You know I'm always here."

We hug and then I rush back to my room. As I'm about to open the door, I hear Chase talking to his brother.
"I'm not quite sure what I did to put her in such crappy mood."
I overhear him say.