Back to soon.

"Love you!" I say, hugging my parents goodbye. "We'll be back soon"
"I'll take care of your daughter."

"I'm so happy we're back" I whisper kissing his neck.
"I know where this night is gonna end.. Who's room?" "Mine."
We don't even grab our stuff, he's got that 'I want you' look in his eyes, just like I know is in mine..
He pins me against the door, kissing my neck and face. I run my hands across his abs, pulling his shirt up, he throws me on the bed and slides my shirt off, kissing my stomach, sending chills up my spine, he moves back to my lips, it feels so good. "What's wrong Babygirl, am I hurting you?" He asks, stopping kissing me, as he sees me start to cry. I roll from under him, setting on the edge of the bed I feel his arms wrapping around me, as I run into the bathroom, he pleads. "Baby I'm sorry, please tell me what happened."
"I can't talk about it" slamming the door.
I start balling, sitting in the floor by the sink.
"Are you okay?"
He sits beside me, taking me into his arms after, opening the door.
"I'll take it easier baby, I'm sorry."
"It's not you, it's my ex, that's all I could picture, me and him was together for five years, he was my first, we slept together once, last year. That was my first and last, so I feel like I'm gonna let you down, I'm not gonna be good enough."
"Your never gonna let me down, I'm not one of those guys, take your time, I'll be ready whenever you are, your my princess, I love you, no matter what you can or can't do."
"That's what I love about you Chase, your so understanding."
Wiping a tear from my face.
"That's all?"smiling.
I laugh. He makes me laugh when I'm sad.

*i know this is short, I apologize... I'm super busy but hopefully more tonight.❤️*