011

Bro LISTEN TO MASK BY DREAM RN. HE POPPED OFF!

Comment to make the author more alive 

Well, it's a whole new adventure to look for a suitable blanket. New York's city has everything you could ever need, but at the same time, it has absolutely nothing. Reworded, it has everything you want but you can't find anything you need when you try to find it. Usually, Ana would go onto Amazon to buy what she needs, and also purchase useless items that catch her eyes. Because of this habit, she has a full room dedicated to holding the useless products that she would never touch again. Maybe in the next five years though.

Unless Amazon delivery was like uber eats, she is unable to use the company for her needs. So she must search.

Sighing, she could feel beads of sweat quickly build upon her body due to the sun's scorching hot beams. It wasn't the hottest day ever, there was even the nice occasional soft gust of wind, but with the addition of the sun, it was surely ready to cook the top of her head.

After walking a few blocks, she found a suitable store, and she immediately hit the jackpot. She had found what she needed, thankfully. Walking up to the counter, she struggled, as balancing her bags and the picnic blanket was a bit too heavy. The lines were slow, the bored cashiers challenging the slugs for the title of 'slow'.

Struggling to get a better grip on her belongings, and her purse being stubborn, constantly falling off her shoulder, she groans, frustrated. She hears a man cough behind her, followed by a soft tap on her shoulder. With a glare, she turns to face the person and is met with a tall brunette, his eyes refusing to meet hers.

"Do you need any assistance?"

The first thing that hits her is how his throaty voice felt so familiar to her, and how incredibly unique it was. Growing flustered, she goes slightly pink, stammering out a reply. "Oh- I, I think I'm good, thank you though!"

His eyes meet hers for a second before going to look at random other places. Shifting his weight to his other foot, he asks again "Uhhh, are you sure? You seem to be struggling."

The familiarity of his voice finally registers in her mind, and her eyes go wide. Jaw slacked, she stutters, "Are- are you Technoblade?"

"Uhhh no?" He takes two steps back, his grip on his small dog's leash visibly tightening.

Ana realizes why he became nervous and excitedly moves her face mask under her chin, exposing a wide smile. She also moves her sunglasses on top of her head to show her whole face.

Seeing her face, the truth quickly dawns upon the minecrafter, his hands loosening. His shoulders slump back down. His face turns into the typical 'oh' face before spitting out a, "Hello Ana."

Nodding excitedly, she smiles wider, thankful that the boy remembers how she looked through her streams. "Hey Techno! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you're here!"

"Erm, yea. Let me help take a bag first." His hands motions to the bags, and she bows her head, surrendering one to him.

"Thank you! Oh and hello, Floof! How are you, buddy? I've heard so much about you!" Ana coos to the little white dog, rambling sweet affections. In response, Floof's tail wags faster, barking happily. Ana quickly shushes him, "No no baby, we're in a store right now, okay? Wait for me outside okay?"

Conveniently, the bells ring, alerting them to another cashier being ready for them. She looks up, seeing the cashier with a hand up. Ana grabs Techno, pulling him with her to the open cashier. She puts down her item respectfully smiling and nodding at the worker. In return, they give her back a small tight-lipped smile.

Ana turns to look at Techno, signaling with her head to put his stuff on too. Hesitantly, Techno complies, "Huh?"

"Oh, I'm paying for the stuff!" Ana frowns, unaware that this wasn't normal for Techno.

Befuddled, Techno replies, "Eh- Huh? No, I can do it myself!"

Laughing, Ana puts a hand on his arm, patting it twice. "It's literally fine. It really doesn't matter to me."

She hands over her credit card to the cashier, not even sparing a glance towards the screen which displayed their 58 dollar balance.

"I mean like, I guess thanks? It really is okay though, those dog toys are overpriced beyond belief, but I got money."

Ana giggles at his behavior before turning to the cashier.

The bored cashier asks, "Would you like a bag miss?"

Ana replies, "Yes! That would be absolutely splendid. Thanks"

They add on, "Okay, just so you know, they're 20 cents each."

Nodding, she takes the bags when they're ready. With Techno in tow, following her out of the store, they make it through the double sliding glass doors. Ana slides her sunglasses back onto her face and turns to face him.

Tilting her head to the side, she calmly asks, "So... Are you busy today?"

"I was just going to go to a park with Floof today."

Ana looks down at the little dog, "Floof! We're going to the park now! We're gonna have a picnic, are you excited?"