What to do if you missed the Rapture: Introduction

Resist the Antichrist’s System

There is a time on God’s prophetic calendar which is called the Tribulation. That period of time follows an era which is known as the Church Age, the Day of Grace. There are billions who will be alive at the conclusion of the Day of Grace, but who will never have truly believed the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They will then move into the Tribulation.

This is being written to them. You, even as you read these words, may realize that the true Christians are suddenly gone from the world. If that is so, you have entered a period of time that will be much different from anything you have ever known. A new course of action will now be demanded from you!

What to do if you miss the Rapture? Even as we write, we are quite conscious of the fact that the Rapture will come. That is the time when we, the members of the Church which is the Body of Christ, will be taken from the world. Our disappearance is the event which will end the Church Age and trigger the beginning of the Tribulation.

So we take this opportunity, while we are yet here, to leave behind a message for you. It is our testimony, and a set of urgent suggestions for you, that you may find to be tremendously valuable if you have missed the Rapture.

Those of us who are reading this before the Rapture has taken place, must begin to pray that God will use these writings to work in a tremendous fashion in the hearts of those people who will miss the Rapture.

We’ve divided this into several sections, because, What to Do if You Miss the Rapture has to do both with resisting some things and with affirming some things.

Therefore, we’ve called this chapter, Resist the Antichrist’s System. You see, when the Rapture takes place and the Church is taken from the world, a new world ruler will rise to power. The Bible calls him the Antichrist, although you will know him by another name. He will become so powerful, that he will control the whole world under one political system. He will be so popular, that he will become the object of worship under a new religious system. Having missed the Rapture, you will find yourself enmeshed in the system of the Antichrist. What, then, should you do?