What to do if you missed the Rapture(3): Don't Take the Mark of the Beast

Don't Take the Mark of the Beast

Then let me say, at all costs, no matter what, do not take the Mark of the Beast. The beast is another name for this dreadful world ruler the Bible calls the Antichrist. He will be escalated to power, first over ten kingdoms, and then over the whole world. The beast will be a very efficient organizer, but watch out-he's the devil's man! He will put together a world government, which will demand that everybody becomes enrolled in its program.

That enrollment, without which you can't buy or sell anything, will be forced on every person in the form of a mark. You must be forewarned as to the dreadful consequences of taking that mark. Listen to what the Scripture says:

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb; And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever; and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name" (Rev. 14:9-11).

That is a very, very serious warning. The Antichrist will demand of each person that he receive a mark in the right hand, or in the forehead. Without that mark, he can neither buy nor sell. Every person without the Mark of the Beast risks the possibility of starving to death, but that is a risk you must take. Perhaps you can find shelter among others who have resisted the mark.

You must be one who resists receiving the Mark of the Beast, because if you take it, you cannot be saved. If you take it, you have made a permanent identification, into eternity, with the devil's crowd. We cannot tell you strongly enough, the Mark of the Beast must be resisted at all costs!

We have an efficient organization going, even during the Day of Grace, in which computers are whirring, and planners are saying, "we've got to get things organized." Already, there are suggestions as to how individual identification can be made unerringly, so that anyone can be found and identified anywhere in the entire world. At the time of this writing, the technology is already here!

The Bible says the whole world will yield to both the government and the religion of the Antichrist. The world will be called upon to take part in his system commercially, and will even be persuaded to worship him. The mark of that identification will be placed upon all his followers, so that they can be instantly recognized as part of the Antichrist's system.

What happens if you refuse to be a part of the Antichrist's system? You may face the possibility of martyrdom. You may be confronted with the demand, "Take the Mark of the Beast, or die!" If that happens to you, remember what you have read. Understand what is really happening, that it was all prophesied, and remember how it will end. Believe the Gospel of the Kingdom, and refuse to take the Mark of the Beast.