What to do if you missed the Rapture(1): Believe the Gospel of the Kingdom

Believe the Gospel of the Kingdom

First of all, and most importantly, believe now the Gospel of the Kingdom. Believe the marvelous message that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. You see, during the Day of Grace, during the Church Age, we had the opportunity of believing the Gospel of the Grace of God, which says:

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9).

Those of us who believed that message became a part of the Church, which is His Body, and were taken out of the world at the time of the Rapture. Now, during the Tribulation, the Gospel of the Grace of God is no longer the message which leads to your salvation. The message you must now believe is the Gospel of the Kingdom. That's the message which says:

". . . the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 4:17).

It's the same message that Jesus preached during the days of His earthly ministry: the kingdom of heaven is at hand. It was refused in those days, and was withdrawn. Christ will now soon return to Earth in tremendous power and great glory. His coming, bringing to pass the Kingdom of Heaven, is inevitable! Listen to what Jesus said:

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come" (Matthew 24:14).

He was speaking about that message: the kingdom of heaven is at hand. The King is soon to be with you; you must believe on Him, embrace Him, and receive Him. Living in the Tribulation, you have no time to lose, because believing the Gospel of the Kingdom is the only way for you to be saved. It represents your only hope for eternal life.

Will there be those who will be saved during the days of the Tribulation? Yes, by the millions, and you, having moved into the Tribulation, can be one of them! Believe now that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Messiah of Israel, the Savior of mankind. Receiving Him, and His message of the Gospel of the Kingdom, you will receive everlasting life, and you will inherit the earth, as is promised in the Word of God.

So the first and the most urgent thing you must do, is to believe this Gospel, the Gospel of the Kingdom. Then, you will be a part of a great program, in which the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to every nation in the world. The days of the Tribulation will not only be a time of terrible suffering for many, but it will also be a time of the greatest evangelism the world has ever seen. The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

It might be good to remind ourselves again of the difference between the Gospel of the Grace of God, and the Gospel of the Kingdom. The Gospel of the Grace of God-the message that Christ died for our sins and rose again, and when we believe in Him, we have life eternal-that message produces our marvelous entrance into the Church, which is the Body of Christ. The Holy Spirit comes to live within our lives. We are children of the living God, and we inherit the universe.

Now in succession to the Gospel of the Grace of God is the Tribulation message-the Gospel of the Kingdom. When you believe that Christ is your Messiah, the Messiah of Israel and the King of the universe, you accept the message that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. You, too, are given everlasting life. But rather than become part of the Body of Christ, you become a member of the marvelous program that God has ordained for a renewed and expanded Israel.

By the way, if you're reading this while it is still the Day of Grace, believe the Gospel of the Grace of God while there is time. It is the most wonderful offer that God ever gave to man, and has benefits far greater than those of the Gospel of the Kingdom. But if the day of Grace is over, my advice to you, having moved into the Tribulation, is that you believe the Gospel of the Kingdom. It's your only hope!

Now, there are other events that you will face, being alive during the days of the Tribulation, for which you must be prepared. By this time, you must realize that strange things have taken place in the world. Millions of believing Christians are now gone, having been taken in the Rapture to Heaven, and you have been left behind. You face some very serious considerations. The days of the Tribulation will be days in which it will take some stern convictions in order to survive!