relaxing~

Lunch... A group of guys decide to go to this famous cafe Flower cafe they wanted to try something new for a change,

The shop is big with aesthetic and relaxing vide when it is a cafe.....
Everything and everyone are dress in a way you'll think is relaxing and Bright.

They goes in and sit where it could fit all of them, they were eye catching because of their outfit most of them have Black for clothes than they were colors in them still it didn't make them less attractive more like it complements them better but it sure do that some of them look intimidating and cold.

They waited for a minute when a red head with purple eyes  came up to them with a paper and pen, he also wear what a waiter wear and there were a name tag on his right chest 'Sunflower' is what written there, yeah employees at the cafe also don't use their real name instead they use Flower to call themselves.

The red head waited for their order his hand and pen on each hands while he smile at them...

" What can I get you, sir?" "Any recommendations?" A guy with silver hair ask the read head smile "Are you guys new? Well what do you guys prefer to eat and drink so I can recommend something I think you guys would like?" He said smiling " um, yeah we are, I prefer something light to eat or sweet" "meaty and spicy" "anything with vegetables" and so on, "hm, so for the one with light, sweet, plain this section would probably what you would like, for spicy and meat section this choices would be here..." The red head took one of the choice pad in their table and show them the foods they may like base on their preference, the guys listen to him so when he finished they choose what they like base on the image.
"Okay, I'll be right back please what a moment". He then left the guys...

Generally speaking they never listen to people they don't hold connection with especially people below them, in a way where the person don't hold any polite or respectful manner to them or simply people who treat them like other but something was different about the red head he was socializing in very relaxing way for them in a way where you could comfortably speak with him regarding what position one people is in life, it's like he can match their position without changing anyone's position where they can talk equally but with still respect. Kinda nice....

So Sunflower' came back with a cart tray of foods, he then set up the table. Every movements he do they watch it carefully, how he is so focus on his work how he got think serious and focus expression on his face compare to what they saw early he was really chill and has his cheerful smile.

"So this your orders, please call if you have any problem or request regarding about the foods and drinks, please enjoy your time."
He then left them after slightly bowing and smile brightly at them.

They ate silently enjoying the foods which really suit their taste reference that they gave, though they did talk like usual but this time it was they were more calm and relax it was quite peaceful for them... It was first time in a long time did they feel this way.... They feel tingly and satisfied..

The guys left but didn't get to talk with  Sunflower' when they left because he wasn't there to see them left, they did wish he was.....

Until next time, Sunflower'...they all thought with a relax and satisfied look and feel on them....

So who do think the second group is??
Do you guys think the identity of Bunny' and Sunflower' is same? 🤔
Who do you guys think I'll pick to be the next group to interact with who?
🤔🤭🤗....