Angelic~

So a group of guys finish their 'business' and decided to roam around the area for a bit, while doing so one of them get lost from the group.

(Hey, I didn't say they were from that area k? I need it for plot so don't complain 🙂. )

The said guy happen to stumble by a scene a child crying and doesn't have anyone with him as well the people just pass by the child, he was just about to approach the child but thought first was that he might scared him before he could even take a step forward a 'girl' get close to the said crying child crouch down to the child's level and talk to him, then 'she' stand up and held the child's hand and began to walk to to don't know where to.....

Suddenly the guy feel a tap on his shoulder he turn only to see his lost friends, they question him left and right some stayed quite though and they ask what he was looking at he pointed the direction where the two left he described the said 'girl' earlier how 'she' look like and so on they just listen and think about the said 'girl'🤭...

Their fox eyes look at where he point at earlier and saw a 'girl' with the same description.

"Petite, short, has a long slightly untamed hair that is tied in a half pony tail, it has a bright orange color also dressed in pants and shirt."

They couldn't see 'her' clearly since they're a bit far and 'she's' facing them back.

They're snap out of they're trace and decide to follow them for why not.

They were behind them so they could see what they well mostly 'her'... They notice how good 'she' is at dealing with kids how 'she' tends to the kid and how 'she' notice what the child like and dislike immediately.

After a few more the two arrive in front of the station and announced the missing child so that they can get him. They watches how the two wait, when the child's parents arrive, how they thank 'her' and when they left leaving the 'girl' waving at them.

The said 'girl' then began walking after the the three is out of 'her' sight, they too don't know why they still follow 'her' maybe they find 'her' interesting....

They.. Well 'she' arrive at this building called "Sunny daycare" But before 'she' notice them, they froze. They all saw what 'she' looks like... Angelic...

'She' stop and face them and ask "Do you all need something?" They all snap out of their froze state. "Um we...." They don't know what to answer, 'she' saw how they looked trouble although a bit cautious 'she' invite them they all walk in. Having 'her' in front while they trail behind like earlier just have much more close distance.

"Here sit here, I'll go get some tea."
The guys then sit and wait, after a minute the said 'girl' came with tray stroller? that has drinks and snacks on it, 'she' then place it on the table gracefully doing so and set it up neatly. 'She' then sit down at the other end of the table.
"So why are you guys in front of the daycare?" 'She' started the conversation, taking a sip of 'her' tea.
We were just um curious miss-
"Excuse me? I'm sorry but I'm a male, actually".

"A-A Male!? "

They all thought, their eyes then eyed his body and face all his features. Green eyes.Although he have a flat chest, his face has no gender at all I this point, baby face you call? He look young, both body and face features... They snap out now believing him, I mean why would he lie about his gender after all.

Oh, we're really sorry about that.
"No worries, it's not really new for me to get miss gender. So about why you guys are in front of the daycare?. "Changing the subject.
Um, I saw the kid earlier first before you do, we follow you two if where you'll take the kid, we got um curious since where you going then after the kid and parents left.. So yeah, sorry but we're not stalking you though.. He truthfully explain...
"Haha, it's okay. But since you guys have no other business here, are you guys going home now?. "
Oh, the thing is we aren't from this area and now that I think of it we lost track of where we came from haha...Half true half lie.
"Oh my, I'll walk you guys to the train station then or maybe where you guys originally from before you came here. Where you prefer? I'm already done here anyway. "
We sorry, um we would like to get back to ******* *** please..
"Of course let me just bring this all back, take my bag and then we could leave okay?"

Okay... Sure...

They all wait for him to finish and take his things outside. After a minute or so he finally finished.
"Sorry, if I taken so long"
No problem, you didn't.

All of them then go their way with him on lead, it wasn't really long for them to get there, he said that it wasn't a problem since he too was going there. They were a little confuse until they get there they said they can manage from there he said okay and take care. It turns out his motorbike was just there behind them. The guys watch him put on his helmet, leather gloves and restarts the engine. He wave at them and left. The guys limo then arrive after one of them call their driver they get on and while on the way they couldn't get the red head out of their mind, they also forgot to get his name. Other than the day care, his appearance, motorbike and plate number nothing more... They might investigate about him a little🤭. They couldn't not they would forget about him, his soft voice and presence....

So who's the guys for today?
Our sunshine has his birthday on Monday, I was gonna post my other stories chapters but couldn't think of what to type so I can't. Also been busy finishing my modules before deadline so I'm sorry for slow updates. Have a good day, afternoon, evening and night 🤗 my Sundays..