Enchanting~

Continue....

A guy with black hair fades into blond at the bottom. His cat like eyes was looking up at his laptop finding something interesting or anything he can watch to pass some time, since he pass his time with games but he didn't feel like playing at the moment...
And then something caught his sight Now live, Sunshine'. It makes him curious because it got tons of likes, followers and less dislike in it he clink on it it's only starting...

"So today I'll be singing 'pocket of sunshine'... "

Is what written on the screen then a person was shown...

A boy with pinkish red and light blue eyes he smile and take the guitar beside him and start, he started singing the song it was enchanting.

It was smooth no unnecessary high or low pitch were added in it, it was all smooth and soft, the song on his laptop was played out loud he forgot to plug in his headphones but since he was so focus on the voice and the guy on the screen he didn't mind it at all allowing the melodies created by him to flow it was heard by his accompanies inside their mansion by how loud it was though their original intention was to see why and how their silent lock up friend have this loud song going on his room so they of course what a normal person would do is they snuck in his room 😄.

They heard the voice singing it was warm and soft they like it though of course they were just curious at first but the nearer they get the more clearer and better it gets they snuck up behind the said friend, the said guy already felt them but choose to ignore them.

The guys peek at the screen there they saw where voice it came from a guy with mask on smiling brightly while singing ang playing a guitar, truly it was relaxing their senses like none other.

Surprisingly because for they don't let their guard down that easily much yet to relax, it just that his voice is soothing and calm it like his voice pulls them to relax and sleep like that... Then the song ended much to their liking in all honesty they'll replay it over and over again until they get sick of it (not that they would).

"So that's it for today I hope you all like it, hehe... Sunshine is now signing off, bye~😘... "

With that the live were turn off and it scroll to another video they ignore it though name that keep going to their mind Sunshine... I wonder who is he... Is what they all thought since then they all keep in mind to subscribe and follow him as well as to download his songs to their phones...

The guys that snuck up inside the pudding haired guy then all go out, after all why would they stay they already saw who the voice came from, why was it playing and the pudding haired wouldn't like it if they stay longer in his personal space any longer. Yes, they are close but the pudding haired isn't that much of a talker nor does he like interacting with others than important but he does spare time for them though.

They all hurried up and get to their respective rooms and face their phones and search the name that poke their interest though it's only a user/nickname it's better than not hearing that enchanting voice they just hear earlier... Sunshine...

So umm, I feel like this is shorter than the others sorry if it is... So what group is it this time? Do you guys think that this pink head is related to other two? Oh and the song it isn't acoustic I don't know if it was played by anyone in acoustic too by I did listen to it on nightcore though search it up if you like... Anyway I hope you have a good day, afternoon, evening or night in wherever you are my Sundays~🤗.