Finally

A group of guys in black go in the Flower cafe again after a while now, they still haven't have any information about the waiter other than his outer appearance and tag name yet how come he could wonder to their mind, not only that they feel that his appearance wasn't his truly at all though it was only a thought of theirs.

They came here because they once again wanna relax that they can't get from anywhere.. Nor anyone and they all wanna see him again maybe this time they can finally get to know him properly.

A new scenery inside the cafe was introduced to them, it's still have it's flower theme but it's design, arrangements and so were all differ to the one they last saw. They sat down to where they could all fit once again, waiting till one of the waiter/ress to come and serve them hoping it's him once again.

...

As they were hoping the same red head, came and was going to take their orders but immediately smile brighter when he recognized them,

It's you Sirs, it's nice seeing you all again. What would you like to order?
He smile asking with those gentle and soft yet lively tone of his.

All of them relaxed more seeing him it feel familiar and comforting, they all well some person(a ducking salt) maintain the poker face, smile at him.

Any recommendation?
The white haired ask smiling suggestively
I have plenty~
Sunflower smile back with a challenge looked.

They began saying what they prefer and like while Sunflower listen to them and suggest what they might like and made them choose then list it down.

And so far everything that he suggests and say satisfied them fully. Now they all thinking how they should approach and ask him to talk to them more.

Sunflower came back with a stroller full of their orders, as he was about to excuse himself he was stopped

Excuse me,
The white hair spoke up gaining the red head's attention

Yes, is there something the matter sir?
He ask softly as he stood in front of them

Ah no no, we just wanna know whens your shift will end?
A man with dark brown hair that is combed spoke asking

Oh don't get wrong we just wanna get to know you well that only if that's alright with you..
The same man spoke again as they saw the the waiters expression with a questioning look

.. About an half an hour, my shifts end early today so.. I don't see why not, I just hope you're not kidnapping me.
Finally the red head said as he joke to lighten up as all the guys sigh

Hahaha no no we're not,
The white hair guy then slightly laughed

Well, I need to get back to work now, see you all later.
The red bowed and excuse himself.

An hour finished and the guys waited at the back where "Sunflower" said for them to wait for him since they were long done eating. They.. Well mostly wait for the little red patiently while the rest were a bit impatiently excited to get to know the other more.

"I'm done now.
"Sunflower" got out the back door where they were going to meet

Great!
The black hair man said smiling as the others fixed themselves