Orange boy

Just like any other day, a boy woke up from his slumber to start the day. His orange untamed hair is much more messy when morning come though it doesn't make less attractive than usual it even make him more adorable. His brown eyes that look like orbs of honey when the sunlight hits it truly look magnificent. He stretch his arm up making his pajama sweater go along, making his shorts visible and make a cat yawn out. What a lovely start of the day isn't it?

The said boy prepare breakfast for two after he took his daily morning rituals. He made this simple but delicious and nutritious meal for two.

Why two who's the other why can't the author just stop being indecisive and just get to the point? Well she want you all to suffer with her😇.

Anyway back to the story.

Onii-chan... Morning.. Another orange hair but this time it is a smaller girl version of him, seems sleepy and just woken up with her sleepy yawning voice, also her rubbing her eyes while her other hand have her bunny stuff toy dragging it with her.

The boy who's clearly taller and older than the kid, clutch down slightly and patted her head smiling to her softly, "
"Why good morning to you too Natsu, how was your sleep?"
He gently carry her up to her sit and set the table.
She smile to him finally much more awake, It was good how was yours?
"Mine was good aswell. After this well go to the market we need to refill our food here. Okay?"
Okay!

The two happily talk to each other while eating their breakfast.

After the two finish their breakfast, the younger goes to her room to bang and change while the older did the dishes and wipe down the table then goes to his own room to get ready as well. Both of them wore casual outdoor outfit.

They both identically stunning, the younger one look so cute while the older look gorgeously handsome.

They arrived at this super market, it wasn't crowded yet by any shopper or people. The two took a cart with basket and made their way around to get the things they needed first.

They put what they need into the basket then made their way to where the snacks, sweets and the foods they liked then they went to the drinks the one they need and like.

When they were on the cashier register and payed what they need and went to the pay. They had one paper bag and 2 plastic bag.

The older get the 2 heavy plastic bag while he handed the paper bag to the younger since it's the lightest since it doesn't have much in it. The two aren't going home yet they needed to go to one of the olders job place first.

You guys ask why not they went to their home first?
It's because the older work at a daycare and his sister is one of his students as well there so it isn't that complicated.

When they get there they get their groceries to the fridge so it wouldn't get messy. The older have his hair straighten and he wore this light green contacts why do he needed that when he usually do that because he thought his hair is messy and since it's long he can tie it up much better that way while he wore contacts because one they look good two his eyes aren't much good and he only wore it when he is working.

One by one children with their parents came in and drop their kids in, they all trusted and adore the ginger for taking good care of their children. They usually recommend him to others who's looking for a day care for their children.

Other person....

A guy who's wearing a mask on a private car back sit, you know where rich people sit 🙂. On his side with distance is his niece. He was told to put her on a daycare because her parents couldn't take care of her more do they trusted the nannies since something happen last time they did, it just happened that some of his aunties friends recommend this day care to them they said that the ginger working there is friendly and responsible at taking care of children they also said that their children have been close to him and yada yada.

And they arrived at this day care they were talking about, Sunny daycare.

He let his niece down and made their way to the front door, on side of the way there was a fence and behind it was kids playing with each other.

Finally they arrived at the front,they were both greeted by this young man with orange hair wearing an apron one that is usually wear by a daycare teacher. Though his has a own logo of a sun on his right side seems to be hand stitch.

"Hi, you must be the one Aunt Lorane was talking about that is coming?,
The boy look at the guy in a mask and bow with a smile
And you must be the little angel that she was also talking about?
He then crouches down to the kids level and give her a gentle smile making the kid smile as well
Well my name is Shoyo Hinata it is very pleasant to meet you two."
He introduced himself to the two and invited the two to come over but the guy seems to be busy since a phone call rung.

He excuses himself because it was urgent he said goodbye to the two, the young man seems to understand the situation and said he'll take care good care of the kid for him and gave him a soft gentle smile telling him it's okay.

The kid was introduced to the class by Hinata and gotten along to them all by his help aswell.

The day past by and the time for the parents or guardians to pick their kids up has arrived everyone said goodbye Hinata send them off along with his sister.

Now for the little angel she is the last one left, a bit late the guy with a mask finally came and took the kid.

Though both of the kid and the guy seems to want to stay longer, Hinata smile and send them off with goodbye and come again.

The two get their groceries, lock the doors and lucky that their car was park near the daycare they used it to get home.

So~hehehe
How was the revelation here? Who and who did I just reveal? Did some you all questions got answered 🤭
Rush, hope you all like it. 🤗

Suffer.