𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔

A group of guys agree to go to this shop,some of their friends recommended to them they said that it has quite good service and foods and drinks.

They sat where it could fit all of them, their outfit and aura is eye-catching dark and intimidating... Especially when one of the guys is quite huge almost like giant.

They sat down and chat for a bit a waiter came red hair with purple eyes like lavender a name tag S͟u͟n͟f͟l͟o͟w͟e͟r͟
on it. Seems to be average height but one of the guys saw his shoes having heels so that's make him shorter without it. He gave them a menu with drinks and foods images on it and smile at them

"Welcome to Flower Cafe, Sirs. I'm Sunflower your waiter for the day, ask me if you need anything"
The boy said smiling at them
Um were new here, so do you have any recommendations?
A guy with gray a bit spiky hair with a bit of black on the tips a bit ask.
"Do you all have any particular taste you would like for today? If so then I'll recommend something that'll suit your taste."
The waiter said still smiling
"I like mine sweet but spicy"
"I would like mine plain."
"I like mine with a hit of sourness"
"Mines cold and isn't oily."
"I would like to have some meat and vegetables."
They said their taste reference as the waiter listen attentively

"Hm okay, sweet and spicy I recommend this or this, just right this section a lot has liken them, a bit sour here right here is quite the catch, we have this and this although this is quite sweet but it isn't oily and is cold, and then this have the list of meat with vegetables.

He point out every foods and section that each might like by their taste.
The guys see the section and foods the waiter recommended and choose what they see they'll like the best.

" For drinks sir?"
"Water"
"Coke please"
"Water is fine"
"Some sprite for me"
"Any sweet beverage?"
They said.

"Right here sir is our beverages this section is sweets."
To a purple hair with uneven bangs.

Okay, okay that's all.Please wait a moment till the dishes is done,sirs.
And with that the waiter bow slightly and left to get the foods and drinks ready.

As they wait, they notice how the surrounding were full of flowers or decorated by it.
A bit flowery but quite relaxing to see, what catching is each waiter or waitress have a flower on their little poach or clip on their uniform that represent their name on the tag.
.
.

Their waiter came back with the foods and drinks on trailer. He set the table, the guys watch him as he do so.
Once finish he gave them each a smile and said

"That is all Sir, if you all would like to order some additional desserts or anything else feel free to call for me just raise your hand so I could come to you."

He once again bow and left after they said their 'okays'.
They ate and it surely do taste quite delicious and suit their taste real good.

After they eat, they go to counter and pay their bills they couldn't talk or thanks the waiter because they saw him serving some other costumer they can't just call them and chitchat when his working. So although a bit unpleased by it they left still feeling good since they don't get to relax this much.

It just the way he speak and smile at them, he was polite but gentle, you won't mind your position when talking to him... He just have this aura that make you feel relax and good.

They left but not without a bit of tips of course🤭.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry if this suck.
A lot of errors I just realized that this is cafe not a restaurant but I already did it in the 'relaxing' chap so I let it that way.
Rush and doesn't have any idea of other chapters.
Sorry and I hope you all like it.🤗.