Melodies

A soft melodic voice could be heard in a park, a lot of kids sit down and listen to a boy singing before them as their eyes shine awe and admiration for the person who sing to them while smiling lovingly.

Pink hair and light blue eyes, holding a small harp as he play it while singing as he stand infront of the children who watches him play for them.

Momma Hinata why are you in that costume again?
A little boy ask curiously as he tilt his head to the side.
Hm? Well, sweetie I'll be participating to an event today as well so I look like this.
The guy said as he smile to them in a motherly way
Ahh..
The kids all utter
Well, would you all like another song?
He ask as he hold the harp once again
Yeah!/ Yes!
The kids with their hands up and excitedly said.
Then I'll sing another for you.
The guy as he smile at them positioning to play.

A͠s͠h͠i͠t͠a͠ K͠u͠r͠u͠ H͠i͠
K̰o̰b̰a̰t̰o̰

(If you all don't know its a song from an anime called Kobato check it out its good😊)

As he play the harp and began singing with soft tone a lullaby almost, as for the kids as they listen more the more they get sleepy as if the voice is putting them to bed and tucking them in as they began yawning but still fight the urge to sleep well most of them are already asleep.

The guy saw it but continue singing as he play the harp, as each word continue to come out his mouth the more warm and relaxing the surround feels like.

When he finishes all the children are asleep on the grass beneath them without care, with a smile and comfort of the melodies they just listen to they drifted to lala land

He put his harp down and took out his phone and dial a number, he call each parents of the children that is infront of him told them where they were and what the kids were doing and that he'll wait for them to come.

While he wait, he watch over the kids.
Then one by one each parent have come to get them, they thank him.

You all must be wondering something? He was ask to look over the kids and keep them company and since he still have time for that he agree yes he is payed as well for his service.

.....

He took his harp in his hands and start walking away he have something else he need to attend.

What he didn't know is he pick up someone or should I say some people's attention with his voice.

The two stop when they heard his alluring voice, the way the melodies flow out of his mouth were truly enchanting least to say, they go where it came from and it lead them to a park where they saw the scene of a boy holding a harp singing for children infront of him and it seems like this is a usual day for others since some adults smile while others listen as they do their own work but no one disturb the boy from playing instead they pass while smiling, turning a bit then go some.

When the boy was done playing the kids were all asleep they watch till the parents took the kids and thank the boy. And now they for unknown reason follow the boy of course afar.

The boy go inside this stadium
.
.
.
Time skip.

The two were waiting on one of the VIP sits there, it was said that a famous singer was going to perform there.

They waited until the music turn low and the lights go off excepts the stage there at the DJ place the same boy but with a mask on now,

Hello hello, Good evening everyone! Are you ready lady, gentlemen and non binary hoes for tonight!?
He tested the mic first but easily carry-on to greet everybody.

Well, for today I'll be your DJ names Sunshine search it up,now let's get this party rolling!
A lot of woo! Kyaaa! Can be heard throughout the whole place as the music start again but is controlled by the sunshine dropping some sick beats that the party wants.

While that happening the two has to leave since they still had to do something but for the last time they glance to him and their eyes met his for some reason it feels like it ain't his real eye color but it doesn't mean it doesn't hold power, the DJ smile at them then to the crowds infront of him.

Sunshine... Seems like I should start using social media more often now huh.

Hm hm~ who the simps for the day?
Welp, sorry for late updates here still seeing who I haven't work up some chapters yet and its hard to make things up of place hahaha. And please know that my modules had started meaning I'll be updating much slower this following days from now. I'm sorry🤗.