Chapter 6

After school I got ready for Cheryl's party. Ten minutes after the party has started, I finished styling. Since it was still warm outside I decided to wear a white top with a red skirt and red heels. 

"Mom can you drive me to Cheryl?" I shouted through the house. My mom came and said, "You don't need to scream, I'm not deaf." We both laughed and walked to her car. As we arrived, the Party was already on its highest, I thanked my mom and got out. "Hey (Y/N)" someone shouted my name and I turned around to see who it was. It was Ronnie with Betty, I walked to them, and they handed me immediately a red cup with something alcoholic I think. "You look fantastic" Betty said, and Ronnie nodded. "Yeah but you shouldn't have chosen something in red." "Why not?" I asked confused. "Because Red is Cheryl's color and I think she won't appreciate your choice." I nodded and asked where Cheryl was. "Don't go and search her. She's already pissed." I was instantly worried and asked why. "Because everyone is trying to get the name out of her, who she's meeting. Since she has now two hickeys on her neck" Ronnie told me, and I bit my lip. I wanted to respond but Betty interrupted me and said "Oh no, there she is. And she's coming our way." "And she looks really angry. I told you not to wear red." My eyes widened and I turned around to see Cheryl storming to us. After she realized it was me who wore her signature color, her gaze softened. She hugged me and said, "You look hot." Her hand brushed against mine and she walked away. "Did she just say that you're looking hot?" Archie asked, as he walked with Jughead at his side to us. "You heard that too, haven't you?" Ronnie asked the others. They all nodded and looked at me stunned. I shrugged with my shoulder but smiled. "Let's go inside." Ronnie said to all of us, and we followed her. Inside, Cheryl announced that we're playing "7 minutes in heaven" now and should sit down in a circle.

The most of us sat down, me too, and Reggie was the first to spin the bottle. Cheryl sat next to me; our shoulders were touching. Now I had the chance to look properly at her. She looked breathtaking; I really need to take a picture of her. Maybe later. "Let's see who is going to end in heaven with Reggie" Cheryl said, and Reggie started. The bottle pointed to me, and I heard Cheryl suck in a sharp breath. Reggie smirked and said, "I couldn't be happier." He stood up and held his hand out for me to take. I quickly looked at Cheryl, but she avoided my eyes. Taking Reggie's hand, he pulled me up. "You look really hot" he said for everyone to hear. I know it was a compliment, but I felt disgusted. We walked to the closet but before I could walk in, Cheryl grabbed my hand and yelled "No!" I looked at her and narrowed my eyes. "I'm sorry" she whispered and let my hand go. She had tears in her eyes and ran out quickly. "What the hell was that?" Reggie asked loudly. The others started to speculate what was going on with Cheryl. They even asked Reggie if he was the one meeting with Cheryl. "No! I was hoping I could get a date with (Y/N)" he said, and all eyes were on me. "Sorry Reggie, but not even in your dreams" I said and walked after Cheryl. I found her in her room, sitting on her bed. I only needed to look at her and saw that she was crying. I locked the door and walked to her. Pushing her hair away from her face, I pulled her head up. "Cherry what's wrong?" She looked at me and her make-up was ruined. "I nearly outed you, but I didn't want you to go in that closet with Reggie." I sat down next to her and caressed her cheek. "Cheryl, baby look at me." She did and I kissed her. "Even when I went into that closet with Reggie, nothing would have happened. I love you." Cheryl was surprised that I said this and asked, "Are you drunk?" "Only of you" I smiled. "I mean it Cheryl. I love you." "I love you too" she whispered and kissed me. Someone knocked on the door and we sighed. "What?" Cheryl shouted. "Cheryl is everything okay?" It was Betty. Cheryl looked at me and I kissed her one more time. I fixed her smudged mascara and lipstick and said, "Let's go back to the party." She nodded and we walked to the door. She opened it and said coldly "Of course I'm okay. Why shouldn't I?" Betty looked from Cheryl to me. I gave her a thumbs up and nodded. "I don't know. We were all worried." "No need to be worried. Please I'm always perfect." She flipped her hair and walked out of the room, bumping Betty's shoulder. "Sometimes I really hate her" Betty sighed, and I laughed. "Let's go back to the others." Betty nodded and we walked downstairs together. Sitting back down in the circle Ronnie handed me the bottle. "It's your turn." I spun the bottle, and all eyes were on it. The bottle stopped and pointed to Cheryl. She looked up at me and had her poker face on, showing no emotion. The others cheered and we stood up. As we were in the closet, the others locked the door. Cheryl jumped on me and put her legs around my waist and kissed me deeply. Crushing at the wall, we continued to kiss. I turned us around and pressed her against the wall. "Think about their faces if they could see us now" I whispered against her lips. "They would be really shocked." We smiled and kissed again. Just before the door was pulled open we drew back, and I could already feel the blush on my cheeks. Cheryl was the first to walk out, flipping her hair as always and I walked out next. With her lipstick on my lips and red cheeks. The boys groaned and whined because they didn't saw the girl-on-girl action. I sat back down next to Ronnie, and she whispered, "Had she really kissed you?" I could only nod, not trusting my voice.

A few hours later Cheryl sent everyone home. I was walking out with the group and talked with Archie, when I heard someone shout out to me. We turned all around and saw Cheryl walking towards us. "Do you need anything Cheryl?" Ronnie asked and crossed her arms above her chest. "Not from you Lodge" Cheryl said, and her eyes landed on me. I licked my lips and her gaze locked on them. Smirking, I waited for her to say something. "(Y/N), care to join me? I'm driving to Pop's." "Sure" I shrugged with my shoulders. Cheryl smiled and I said goodbye to the others. Cheryl and me walked to her car and inside I touched her thighs. Looking around, I whispered to her "Baby you look so hot today. It's really hard to keep my hands to myself." "I'm having the same problem. I could take you here, right now." Cheryl bit her lip and my thumb brushed over her mouth. She kissed it and we drove to Pop's.

"I really need to take a picture of you" I said to her after we arrived. "You really have your camera always with you, don't you?" Cheryl laughed at me, and I answered "Of course. If not I couldn't take pictures of your beauty."

"For what do you have a phone?" I smirked and shot a picture of her. It was incredible and I couldn't wait to post it.

After Pop's Cheryl asked me if I would sleep at hers and I wrote my mom. She said it was okay and Cheryl and me smiled. Back at her home we went immediately into her room, and I sat down on her laptop. Connecting my camera, I posted the picture. 

"@cherylbombshell you are so fucking beautiful, even after your party

"@cherylbombshell you are so fucking beautiful, even after your party. Everyone should take pictures of you. No, forget that I should be the only one who's taking pictures of you!"

Cheryl laid on her bed and looked at her phone. She has already changed into her pj's and had placed something for me on her bed. I grabbed it and saw it was an oversized shirt. Changing into it, I laid down next to her. "If the others weren't so dumb, they would already know that we're a thing" Cheryl said, scrolling through my profile. "That was rude" I said and took her phone. "Hey" she protested, but I laid it on her nightstand. "Be quiet Cheryl" I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck. My hands sneaked under her shirt and drew them up. She gasped and I kissed down on her body. Nibbling at her collarbone, I tugged at her shirt. "Can I take this off?" Cheryl moaned and nodded. I pulled it over her head and threw it away. My hands wandered up to her breast and caressed the naked skin above her bra. I wanted to take her pants off, but she stopped me. "What's wrong?" I asked. Cheryl turned red and whispered, "I don't have underwear on." My eyes widened, but I smiled. "Cheryl Marjorie Blossom. Do you planned to get naked tonight?" I smirked and kissed her neck. "Maybe, but I thought you wouldn't be ready." Cheryl's voice was hoarse, and I bit her neck. "Stop giving me hickeys. Not that obviously at least."

I stopped and looked at her. Her eyes traveled up to mine and I said "Cheryl, I wanted to undress you the moment I saw you today." Her hand held my cheek and she pulled me down to kiss me. My left hand grabbed her hair and the other sneaked inside her pants. "Then please, undress me" Cheryl moaned, and I did it. And much more.