Chapter 12

"Oh yes I remember" I said with a low voice and rolled us over that I was on top of her. I played with a strand of Cheryl's red hair and saw the goosebumps forming on her skin. My lips met hers and I kissed my way down to her neck, while my hands slipped under her top and bra, squeezing her boobs gently. A moan left her lips and I bit into her neck and sucked, giving her a hickey. Cheryl lifted her hips off the bed, and I opened her jeans and pushed them down, her top and bra followed next, until she was only in her underwear. "That's unfair" she mumbled with a pout and grabbed my shirt. She undressed me quickly and then sighed happy "That's better" and I shook my head. We kissed again and I placed my knee between her legs and draw a moan out of her. I kissed my way down to her breast and sucked at her nipples and further down to her center. She was already wet, and I placed a gentle kiss on her inner tight, while pulling her underwear down and threw it over my shoulder. When I blew cold air on her center she moaned, and her hips lifted from the bed. My tongue licked up and down and stopped at her clit, circling it quick but then I sucked and Cheryl screamed my name. "Louder kitten, I want the whole neighborhood to know what I'm doing to you" I said against her center and the vibration of my voice drew a loud moan out of her.

I entered her with two fingers and held her hips down with the other. My mouth never left her clit and continued to suck it while my fingers pumped in and out of her. Cheryl's hands found it's way to my head and her nails scratched over my scalp making me hiss. "I like that kitten" I growled and bit lightly into her clit, that made her come hard and I lapped up her juices. Cheryl was out of breath, and I kissed my way up to her lips again. "That was awesome" she breathed, and I nodded at her, "let me make it up to you" she whispered but I stopped her. "No, today was about you, not me." Tears formed in her eyes, and I wiped the first that escaped away, "hey what's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm just happy" she whispered and pulled me down for a kiss. We smiled and I rolled next to her and pulled her half on top of me, caressing her back. "You know, I really like this, to lay together and talk about nothing and everything at the same time. I never experienced that, and it makes me happy to have that with you now" Cheryl whispered, and her finger drew fine lines over my collarbone. "I know what you mean, my last relationship wasn't really good for me, it was totally toxic, and it was hard for me to get out, but with you it's so different. I was afraid at first, when I saw how you acted the first day of school, but you proved me wrong about what the others said about you and I'm glad." Cheryl kissed me and whispered, "I'm glad too." "I still want to see you with your bow and the cape, darling" I mumbled and closed my eyes for a moment, while Cheryl giggled at my comment.

Cheryl was the first who fell asleep, and I studied her for a moment before sleep knocked me out too.

Cheryl made me happy, and I was at last at peace with myself and the thoughts in my head stopped screaming and with her at my side, I saw light again. The darkness wasn't as unsettling as it was when I was still alone. I was thankful for her and what impact she has in my life, mostly because I know her such a short time. The thought of love at first sight, soulmates or whatever was always weird and absolutely ridiculous for me, but now it was different. Cheryl turned my life upside down and I couldn't complain, because that's what I needed, someone who is there when I need them, without saying anything. Someone who knows when I need help or feel depressed, and I think I found that someone in Cheryl!