Extra - Seeing Cheryl with her bow

It was a cold autumn Saturday, and I was on my way to Thistlehouse, to see Cheryl obviously, but she wasn't in her room, and I couldn't find her inside the house, that's when Nana Rose said to me that Cheryl was in the garden training with her bow. Excitement rushed through my body, and I ran outside with my camera in hand, in all those months we were together I still haven't seen her with the bow, but today must be my lucky day. I heard a whir and turned around; there she was in all her glory. My camera shot up to my eye and I snapped a picture just before the next arrow was released. 

I couldn't stop staring at her and mustered her body

I couldn't stop staring at her and mustered her body. She looked so mighty in this moment, and I had to press my thighs together. Exactly in this moment Cheryl looked towards me and saw me struggling, she put her bow down and walked slowly to me, looking me up and down. "Hello there" she said in a seductive voice, and I whimpered. Mostly I'm the one in charge but seeing her with her bow pulled my submissive side out. "You okay chérie?" She asked and brushed with her arrow over my leg and my jaw tensed. I bit my lip and nodded at her, that made Cheryl tilt her head to the side "Cat got your tongue?" I coughed and said with a hoarse voice "No, of course not darling, it's just that you look exquisite with that bow!" She smirked and let her arrow glide up my sides and over my cheek, a moan came out of my mouth and Cheryl pressed herself against me. My hands grabbed her hips and she kissed me passionately. "That was so fucking hot" I whispered between kisses, and she pushed me towards the house. "Up to my room. Now!"